• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
What choice would you have liked before that? It's still a VN and of course you need a good amount of introduction to start the story. The choices are where they matter and of course they are there before MC "fucked everyone". I'd actually argue that very early "meaningful" choices aren't even really desirable in the first place, since you may lock yourself out of routes without knowing what or whome they'll be about.

So no, this certainly isn't a kenetic novel...
it's not a kinetic novel but calling it a "game" is kinda too much as well.. you literally have no choice over whether or not you fuck your entire family, which would logically be the most important thing you should be able to choose for yourself (given that i for example have no interest in either of the incredibly weird sisters or the mom..)

Reactions: Mystermask

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly an enjoyable game, the story was good and mostly made sense, quality is really good, very smooth animations, the sex talk was ok, better than some I have seen, certainly interesting and different, look forward to seeing where it goes, I hope we get to fuck Pandy, the girls are certainly pretty except the femdom bitch, surprised I actually liked the mother and Asian (not) sisters, normally they tend to be such a cliche stereotype and I hate and avoid them.

Certainly one of the best games on this site, far above most.

That being said, the whole I can't she is my (not) sister was annoying, fucking sucked having the ugly femdom bitch forced onto you but I got to tell the stupid BFF to fuck off, really annoying another dev who doesn't understand basic science, colds are VIRUSES you can NOT get a cold from being wet and cold, even more, egregious this is still a thing given we are approaching 2 years of a global pandemic, and pity the MC is a douche and I wanted to thump him in the end, literally says about his poor mum being horny and leaving a wet spot, still has not made her cum once.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
it's not a kinetic novel but calling it a "game" is kinda too much as well.. you literally have no choice over whether or not you fuck your entire family, which would logically be the most important thing you should be able to choose for yourself (given that i for example have no interest in either of the incredibly weird sisters or the mom..)
Sure, it has fewer choices than most VNs, but it's not like there are none. It looks like MC gets the possibility to cut ties with David for example and block certain characters (not having Pandy watch?), there are exclusive different scenes and fetishes, while especially the Mrs. Collins branch has two very different ways to play it or to block some of her events entirely. Last but not least there are lots of dialog options which slightly change the overall experience.

All in all I think the the lack of these specific character choices is fine in this case, if one considers the premise that MC has to fuck many girls to make Selene happy and given that everything is written well enough to not feel out of place. I wouldn't disagree with you though that there could be more and it's certainly true that some details could be a little more polished and distinct in general. But the latter is indeed the case with most games anyway.

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I still have no idea where you found blackmail and rape in this game. It is vanila linear thing which I am still not sure is about what or why.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I still have no idea where you found blackmail and rape in this game. It is vanila linear thing which I am still not sure is about what or why.
Those ones at the top are user-added ones, it is best to ignore them, a game I play Mist has a girl give you a standing bossy footjob, it was given a femdom tag, and that was not femdom and nothing else in the game is.

It was probably some idiot who decided the super special magicka stuff means the girls have no choice in if they want to do stuff with you therefore it is rape.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
TIL using common sense makes you an idiot
Yeah except one, common sense went the way of manners and the dodo bird, and when it comes to rape people think forcible sex, not super-duper Magicka, lastly, no one knows how the game will end, for all we know this could all just be a fever dream and none of it happened.

Or you know, a little less conversation a lot more fapping baby.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
when it comes to rape people think forcible sex,
So, literally forcing multiple characters to have sex with you doesn't qualify, how? Because magic was involved? I assume literally nothing can happen in fantasy involving magic then. Dumbledore is actually fine, he didn't die because when it comes to death people think getting knifed, not killed by magic.

Or you know, a little less conversation a lot more fapping baby.
Maybe a little more of using brain cells

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on choices and which goddess you chose to use the powers of. Non-consent = rape. The blackmail is present with the teacher again if the right choices are made...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
All people did was to explain why the rape/blackmail tags are indeed justified - not sure why anybody would be butt hurt because of that. It doesn't mean that the game is better or worse because of them, it's just about describing the its content somewhat accurately.

Reactions: MrBenny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All people did was to explain why the rape/blackmail tags are indeed justified - not sure why anybody would be butt hurt because of that. It doesn't mean that the game is better or worse because of them, it's just about describing the its content somewhat accurately.
Exactly Same here. No one is upset we were just educating the people asking why the tags are there. Some people have issues comprehending :ROFLMAO:

Personally I love the corruption blackmail and rape in this vn

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all
lewdpatcher.com reports severs down.
Could somebody post the Incest patch please.

Thank you.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
prolly just need patch.rpy file in \game folder and it'll be incest.
Right I need the patch.rpy file. The link to d/l said file goes to the lewdpatcher.com server which is down.

Does anybody have a copy of the patch file?

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes