J68

Mar 4, 2018
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

Notes:
  • While some answers seem color-coded, take them all with a grain of salt. Just because an answer choice is red, green, etc, don't immediately think it's a bad choice.
  • For some of the answer choices I listed them as "Fastest". I did this because the other answers don't lead to any impactful variables. This was mainly just for people who wanted to easily skip through the dialogue if they had to start over or something.
  • I added some QoL changes to see more scenes in one playthrough. I wasn't very consistent and did some scenes while leaving others alone.
    • Main reason for this is that I kept having issues with the translations. So for every scene where I let you see multiple at once, I had to manually translate the script. I'm a very green modder, and I didn't know whether there was an easier way to do it.
    • While anybody can use the walkthrough just fine, the QoL changes to see multiple scenes is in English. So apologies to those who want to use those aspects of the mod but read in a different language.
  • I added a way to toggle incest at the start of a new game if it's not already toggled.
  • If answer choices are left untouched, it generally means you can choose whichever you want.
    • Some answers actually triggered variables that may or may not become important in the future. So don't be surprised if I recommend an answer that seemingly does nothing.
I did test it, and it was working with little to no issues on my end. So please let me know if something goes wrong, and I'll try to see if I can help.
Is this Russian only?

Oct 27, 2018
The game has been a little to heavy on Lin/Rin content for my tastes lately. The whole most recent page of the gallery is all Lin/Rin content. Happy for those of you that dig them, but I would have to say they're my least favorite ladies in the game so far. Hoping we're getting most of their stuff out of the way, so we can explore stuff with all the others.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Was a decent update i enjoyed it but yea the last couple of updates have been focusing heavily on the 2 sisters. I am looking forward to some of the other characters being explored in the future as well, like the teacher and that new girl subplot seems really interesting, i wanna know where that leads.

Reactions: Ti12h

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Should be English only? If you're using my mod and playing the game in English, but you start seeing Russian text, then that means something went wrong.
Hello, I just checked the zip file you attached above and directly looking in the rpy files in there. There is no English dialog included in the attached zip. Only Russian.

Reactions: Kew Ball

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This has already been posted most likely... but oh man Pirot King, you can't have dialogue like this and then *not* give us a Ms. Collins/Rin threesome...

Also just discovered your game. Great stuff so far! Linear, but that's fine. I hope with the control powers you really delve into dark and depraved content eventually...

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hello, I just checked the zip file you attached above and directly looking in the rpy files in there. There is no English dialog included in the attached zip. Only Russian.
That's because the original game is in Russian. It gets auto-translated for you if you play the game in English.

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Started playing a few days ago, got to the end today. It's in my favorites list for sure, the renders are beautifully made, the characters are as well and the story is intriguing. Wasn't expecting it to end here, I thought this was a complete game since it's 1.1 but.. well, I'll stick along for the ride. It's killing me though that everytime Hecate appears there's so much focus on her feet and you can't do anything to them yet ;-;

JonTom

Aug 4, 2017
v1.1 Old saves don't work

you lost me - I wont start from the beginning again

I don`t understand whats so hard about patching the Save-Files, so we are able to use them from older versions of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I don`t understand whats so hard about patching the Save-Files, so we are able to use them from older versions of the game.
well there is some sorta wt-mod posted earlier. if game is for example remade then saves won't work.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's because the original game is in Russian. It gets auto-translated for you if you play the game in English.
i dont know. i haven not heart of any auto translators for renpy yet. unity, yes. but python engine? hmm.

because renpy is a frame-by-frame script that builds like a card house. if the foundation is changed, the rest cant be supported and it topples. well written saves can recover from such a change if it can locate its own position in the script, but if the last :jump point is changed too much they too crash and burn.

Reactions: RockN'Stomper

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021

I can also confirm that your patch doesn't include any english script. I click ENG, my game is in RUS.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
i dont know. i haven not heart of any auto translators for renpy yet. unity, yes. but python engine? hmm.
Maybe saying "auto-translated" was a poor choice of wording, but I was hoping that theoretically they would understand what I meant.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I can also confirm that your patch doesn't include any english script. I click ENG, my game is in RUS.
I'm going to be honest. I don't know why that would happen considering it worked for me. I'm going to look into it a little later, and I hope this doesn't happen to everybody that uses it.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
that's game's issue not mod's.
I did redownload the game and tried the mod then. It was indeed in RUS. However when I unren'd the rpa, and then added the mod everything worked as it should. I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to get it to work for everyone without them having to use unren themselves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did redownload the game and tried the mod then. It was indeed in RUS. However when I unren'd the rpa, and then added the mod everything worked as it should. I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to get it to work for everyone without them having to use unren themselves.
some reported that after a while game switches from eng to rus (seen it happen on other game) and preventing that needs editing code bit more deeply than just making wt-mod.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
some reported that after a while game switches from eng to rus (seen it happen on other game) and preventing that needs editing code bit more deeply than just making wt-mod.
I mean, yes, that's an issue with the main game. But I do believe that the mod is also currently an issue. I'm still going to see if I can get something to work, but doing mods for games that are not already in English is completely out of my element. Worst case scenario is that I drop the wt-mod for this game entirely, which sucks because it hasn't been updated in a long time.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes