jasad

Dec 14, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v3.1 (05-09-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

Reactions: STJay and BOBJevent

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
you look at the tags anal, rape and think that girls here can be fucked in the ass... but in fact it is you who will be fucked in the ass... or someone's dreaming about it... or it's gonna happen once to somebody somewhere once... who knows?..

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal with STJay's multi-mod to v3.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No big payoff for making Rin hold it? They didn't even show the bedwetting scene...
if you mean after park walk then when she gets home she runs to toilet.

you look at the tags anal, rape and think that girls here can be fucked in the ass... but in fact it is you who will be fucked in the ass... or someone's dreaming about it... or it's gonna happen once to somebody somewhere once... who knows?..
well only 1 girl can be fucked ass and what mc does to mrs c is raping.

• Hey there
Reactions: SPeRMoToXiC

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
well only 1 girl can be fucked ass and what mc does to mrs c is raping.
well that's what I've been saying... someone gets fucked in the ass once and that's it, you can add that tag... if it was like that with vaginal sex, then people would probably realize that it's idiotic...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that's what I've been saying... someone gets fucked in the ass once and that's it, you can add that tag... if it was like that with vaginal sex, then people would probably realize that it's idiotic...
well new tag discussion is still going on prolly so post there.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Finally got through this game for the first time and one of the people I hate the most is Lin. Every single time she comes on screen I just want her to shut up or give me the option to tell her off or just ignore her and stop trying to be nice to her. She at this point doesn't deserve it. Will we get the option to ignore her and not add her as love interest to the harem, because I seriously can't stand her.

The other character I hated was David. Why the hell do devs put such utterly terrible male best friends in games instead of actual ones that are actually decent. The second I got the option to end the friendship with him I did. I was honestly hoping for the option to mind control him and tell him to jump off the tallest building. But why the hell did he come back later when I already said I didn't want to see him ever again? Why the hell did the MC even answer the phone when he called? I really can't stand him and hope we get the option to punch him if he approaches us again like he did in the school hallway. Either that or total complete mind destruction that he is left with not even a single thought left.

Other than that favourite character was the MC's mother Molly. Man she was so loving and sweet. Is there any other game where the MC has a loving and caring mother like this as a love interest because I seriously can't remember there being any others. The way she was written you could feel that she was very warm and caring and scenes with her subsequently felt extremely intimate.

Reactions: MAD6999

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any other game where the MC has a loving and caring mother like this as a love interest because I seriously can't remember there being any others.
head to recommendations with your question. elsewhere it's against rules.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
So... should I accept Hecate? Because I don't trust that bitch, but I have the feeling she will turn my life in a living nightmare If I don't accept, plus that bitch saved Annie from be Gang Raped, so she's maybe nor that bad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So... should I accept Hecate? Because I don't trust that bitch, but I have the feeling she will turn my life in a living nightmare If I don't accept, plus that bitch saved Annie from be Gang Raped, so she's maybe nor that bad.
can't spoil much but she's a real bitch but is needed for story.

sycoDreamer

Feb 16, 2024
Can't get the walkthrough attachments to download. Am I not doing it right, or are the attachments broken?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't get the walkthrough attachments to work / download. Am I not doing it right, or are they broken?
doubt wt-mod is broken, just copy/move game folder in mod folder to my beast deal folder and replace all files.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
doubt wt-mod is broken, just copy/move game folder in mod folder to my beast deal folder and replace all files.
They are saying that the link won't download from the post.. I'm having the same issue..
Edit; I think it may have something to do with F95. I'm having trouble with pages not loading pix as well.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes