vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I cant seem to get the incest patch working. What folder do i have to move it into? or do i have to do anything else?
IT'S CLEARLY WRITEN WHEN YOU HIT THE LINK ON PAGE 1

Content Changed
Restores incestual dialogues and contextual scenes.

Patch Instructions
Download the "patch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory.

On macOS this is located: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game".

You don't need to start a new game for the patch to work.

Download v0.9 Patch

but often they only works if you start a new game
or if you had used it before

Reactions: Aleks_x

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
This game is good, but 120-30 renders per update every 2 month is very less.
I disagree. This game is great and yes it would be nice to get more content, however you have to keep in mind that this is a small dev. You can't expect big updates to come out when your demand isn't that high. It's one of those things that will naturally get bigger as it gets more attention.

That being said, the dev could always follow the route of updates every 3-4 months of about 300-400 render but it ultimately comes down to the dev.

Rin 4 life.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just hope its some more vaginal sex in the upcoming update. Since this dev does some of the best animated scenes. I still think the 1st Blond goddess 1st sex scene the best in the game followed by the sister.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
I just hope its some more vaginal sex in the upcoming update. Since this dev does some of the best animated scenes. I still think the 1st Blond goddess 1st sex scene the best in the game followed by the sister.
Totally agree with you, this game has very very good vaginal sex animated scene, can be compared to Milfy City animation level (highest level I've seen around). Vaginal physic is really good in all vaginal related scenes here too for that one reason.

Reactions: Zavijava_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Totally agree with you, this game has very very good vaginal sex animated scene, can be compared to Milfy City animation level (highest level I've seen around). Vaginal physic is really good in all vaginal related scenes here too for that one reason.
city of broken dreamers, deliverance, rebirth, ..........

Reactions: hisstoryman

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
city of broken dreamers, deliverance, rebirth, ..........
i've played 2 of those games,
city of broken dreamers hardly has vaginal physic, but better render and better FPS
deliverance, i like the render and boob animations, all else are complete trash, shitty FPS, ugly vaginal, no vaginal physics, this one has shitty animations imo (even in ver 11)
i'm a man of animated scenes so i pretty much played all the good animated games around (I looked up only animated games and ran through 30 pages to play almost every good/popular animated game available)
Milfy city animations lol. Short, 2 second loops with bare minimum frames, that ones? :ROFLMAO:
You think Milfy city's animations are terrible? I think they have very good physics, good render, good FPS, what else do you expect...? Please enlighten me, tell me games with better animations than that because I'm so ready to add it to my collections. Hope it's not in there, I looked up 30 pages of animated games with Sorting Filter - Views so yeah.
Even though I do know one game that probably has the best vaginal physic better than Milfy City and My Best Deal in my opinion, it's Super Naughty Maid by Kenzsoft.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Lol if u searched 30 pages for games with better animations and havent found out a single one than u might want to stop with masturbation because it affects ur vision :ROFLMAO: but to answer ur question, treasure of nadia's animations are INFINITELY better than mc crap

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
Lol if u searched 30 pages for games with better animations and havent found out a single one than u might want to stop with masturbation because it affects ur vision :ROFLMAO: but to answer ur question, treasure of nadia's animations are INFINITELY better than mc crap
already had that in my collection even Lust Epidemic, treasure of nadia's animations are awesome too, render is way better, charcters way hotter but sometimes it barely has any physic in animated scenes especially in vaginal penetration scenes, some scene like kaley masturbation has very good physics tho. I think you hate Milfy City? If i'm right then just because you hate it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it. And just because I have better taste than you doesn't mean you have to try to insult me lmao. Come on show me any better animated games that I haven't played. I'm waiting for you the one who has such "high taste" in animations. Enlighten me. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes