a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Could you please tell me how that works.
Just for my education in renpy.
Thank you.
Regards,
David
They put a trigger in that looks for the word "patch" in the title of the patch or what ever the patch is called and it turns on the taboo content.

Reactions: DavidCF

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The thing is, that alone doesn't really tell you much. It's simply that in many other languages the sentences aren't formed in the same order as in English and even someone really well-versed in that language will occassionaly intuitively build sentences according to how his own language works.
It reads awkward, sure.
I agree, having studied other languages, subject object placement in sentences vary and can confuse some, let alone regional, colloquial, and slang phrases. Verb modifiers.... It helps to be well traveled, then immersed, study.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone else absolutely hate the mc? How could anyone be this stupid. He makes the worst decisions and is completely oblivious to the obvious consequences of his decisions. He completely misses the obvious solutions to problems and instead makes decisions to actively make them worse. Either the dev is a terrible writer and also can't figure out the right thing, or he's writing the mc as an utter idiot intentionally. The problem is we play as the MC and aren't even given the option to make a different decision. Nobody would be dumb enough to think that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a good idea that will somehow help the situation. The MC had plenty of idiotic decisions leading up to that but each of them was at least a little bit understandable but this one takes the cake. Nobody is that stupid. I feel like the writer is just throwing things in willy nillly to create drama or suspense when there's no reason to do so. The dev does a great job in so many other aspects and I was loving the game until that idiotic decision. I'm sure the dev has some idea on how to finagle out of this but there was absolutely no reason to be in the situation to begin with.
Let us have the option to not make absolutely ridiculously idiotic decisions that will quite obviously lead to disaster. Sorry I might even support the dev, but dear God not if the MC remains an utter and complete moron. Ugh it was going so well and then it just crashed and burned through a decision so stupid it unfathomable.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes