Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
What is it with most of the games having broken saves?
You know how annoying it gets to replay literally every time?

Reactions: Sirren

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Unfortunate that all old saves are broken, and there are apparently no new scenes yet with Miss Collins. But all in all still happy the update's here! (y)

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
Okay so i install the incel patch but i think there a weird bug or something. for whatever reason the characters keep referring each other like family in scene, calling each other mom, bro, sis, son, and than literally the next click they refer each other like friends and neighbor. in one moment, one of the girl state "it not like your my actual brother." or something along those line, and a few click later, "okay see you later bro." and this happens to molly lines too. mc state "who are you?" Molly replies " im your landlord that you rent the room from." and a few clicks later MC state something along the line of "Yea mom im fine really." What the actual hell, is that intentional? Anyways i was just wondering if i did something wrong on my end, and if im the only one whose this is happening to or others are having this problem as well.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well i will wait till end of game, then i will play it,... i dont want to restart now and then there is yet again restart.. i will wait for the end and then play it from start, with no bugs i hope...

Reactions: proximus

silacka

Feb 14, 2018
I managed to load a save from somewhere around v. 0.3-0.4, so did not have to completely play a new game. A lot of skipping and making random choises though, couldnt remember any of the choises i have made previously.

waltage

May 19, 2017
when russian developers get their hands out of their ass and learn not to break saves
this is literally a tradition for them!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
much respect to you dev...thank you so much for making your patch a direct link wish more games out there would follow your direction man...nothing worse then clicking a patch link and been taken to god knows how many links BEFORE finding the right one and then of course as if that aint bad enough then theres the chains of links with no patches at all.
to you my friend i cant thank you enough...THANK YOU !!!!

Reactions: Ti12h

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This isn't a bug to report; it's a permanent issue that can't be fixed. Based on the message everyone is getting, the changes in the code are such that there's almost no way any saves from v1.0 or earlier will work. (Sometimes there might be one particular save that loads, but that is extremely unlikely for any saves you try.) I've asked a mod / staff member to add to the OP that saves before the current version (v1.1) won't work. At this point, it's pretty much a fact for everyone.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara
3.80 star(s) 110 Votes