Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Best Deal [v3.2] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v3.1 -> v3.2 [192 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v3.1 -> v3.2 [188 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Brother man, why are there so many scenes with Lin and Rin? Just name the game Lin and Rin. Almost every update when I check the change log, I see Scene with Lin/Rin. We need more scenes with the Hecate chick, or the Goddess side lady, even the mother.
In the past I mentioned to rename the game to "Rin, Lin and their piss adventures". I lose more and more interest in the game.

Reactions: carlos1964

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
dirty pool or this-if dirty pool was still going in 2024 i wonder would there be any difference.any game 5 years in should be finished,move on to next project.sad really good games get abandoned because of lack of support then dev gets support with new game and it get dragged out.i blame patrons:eek::eek::eek:;)(y)

Reactions: Molox

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
My Best Deal [v3.2] [Pirot King]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but it is not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Hi sorry to ask this, but the incest patch inside is it compatible with the normal version? Because on the main page, it's not updated yet and I was wondering if I could use this, in the normal version. Or in case, if you can tell me where I can find the patch for the normal version.

Thank you

Reactions: viclog1

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Wasn't there another game with a similar premise? I believe the goddess of MC was Freya (milf, big titted version).

Freya's boss, Aphrodite, had forbidden gods from having sex or procreating with mortals. Breaking that rule had caused Freya's former best friend to be banished and become her enemy. And the enemy of MC by extension.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Will the walkthr
WALKTHROUGH
v3.1 (05-09-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Will the walkthrough mod for 3.2 be available soon? Thanks for the mod in advance.

Reactions: wildride69

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
i will make your word mine, totally agree we need more mom scenes
Same here, not specifically for the mom but yeah -teacher, goddess freya, goddess assisntant... many option to go full spam lin&rin-, i have been skipping/fastfoward last 2-3 updates, only hecate scene was worth to check and was more a teaser than anything... checking the changelog of this one, not even worth to download

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBestDeal-3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: iraklis1908

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi sorry to ask this, but the incest patch inside is it compatible with the normal version? Because on the main page, it's not updated yet and I was wondering if I could use this, in the normal version. Or in case, if you can tell me where I can find the patch for the normal version.

Thank you
The patch never needs updated, it is a blank file, it's already coded in the game, it's just an activator.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes