• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Ntr and Harem does not go hand in hand. Now, incest and NTR does not go hand in hand.

What is gonna be next? NTR and Vaginal sex not go hand in hand? :poop:

I guess gay NTR gonna be new normal lol or maybe our beloved 'anti-ntr crusaders' gonna be hating that too.

Just accept you hate NTR and press on 'ignore' button. (y)
i am many things an "anti-ntr crussader" is not one of them. generally i quite enjoy ntr. I just like incest more lol

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't tried this one and I'm getting a feel just by reading what the community is writing about it... I do have some concerns about this idea of corruption of Li's to make them more appealing to other NPC's in a way that antagonize the MC, my thoughts about it is why would you bother with the corruption then? AND it will be even worse if it's written in a way that the MC is helpless and feel cheated... In my opinion it's a bad way to go about it, it's not that I'm against NTR it's just that's a very sensitive subject that needs to done correctly, otherwise it needs to add the cuckhold tag.
Consider this scenario as an example:
A couple love each other. The guy wants his girl to be more open and sexier. So, he encourages her to be more outgoing in attire and gestures. When, the girl does change, she gets more confidence and experiences far more attention than she was previously getting from her boyfriend (including other males). Then she finds a more 'rich, handsome, e.t.c chad', who may not have been attracted to her previous self but now she is on 'slut mode' find her more appealing. And slowly but surely, she leaves her boyfriend behind to be with someone 'better'

Again, this is my cents on this scenario, I could be wrong but I think it is quite doable.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I wanted to see what it was about so did a quick speed run through, in its current state it's not got much to it, but the whole premise of it feels like both the neighbour and the mc are trying to turn the landlady/mother into a slutty bimbo that will fuck anything, I'm glad I tested it because while I like the bimbo side of things, the pimping out stuff is so not my style so at least I can bow out early knowing it's not going where I want it to.

I checked it because this site only has the 'Netorare' classification for all types of NTR (which is stupid as hell)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
it's game based on bimbofication usually that means big fake tits right? Your question is like if someone goes to an ice cream parlor and asks if they don't have ice cream since he don't like it... it doesn't make much sense.
Just because the title has the word "bimbo" in it doesn't necessarily mean it's bimbofication, and even if it did, there is still the possibility to avoid it. If a game is called "My Cheating Wife" it wouldn't be weird for there to be an option to avoid the cheating. And your example is terrible because I'm not asking to them to not have "ice cream" I'm asking if there are other options, and there are most certainly other options than ice cream in an ice cream parlor.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Just because the title has the word "bimbo" in it doesn't necessarily mean it's bimbofication, and even if it did, there is still the possibility to avoid it. If a game is called "My Cheating Wife" it wouldn't be weird for there to be an option to avoid the cheating. And your example is terrible because I'm not asking to them to not have "ice cream" I'm asking if there are other options, and there are most certainly other options than ice cream in an ice cream parlor.
But the game is called "my bimbo dream" what the hell is it going to be about if it's not bimbos
in the title it makes it very clear what the main fetish is, damn, it's as if you're going to a game called "my sissy life" and you ask if sissification is avoidable.it doesn't make sense, man.

And in case it's avoidable, why the hell do you want to play a game, which has an optional route with much less content than the main fetish of the game. for that play a game that does not have bimbofication which are 95% of games in this forum.

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
*See's a photo of this beloved woman and her new "assets"*

Anyways... GL with your game, not sure this will be my type of game if it's Netorare instead of Netorase, but hey looks like she will become one sexy mama. :D (If there is Netorase... then I MIGHT just be intrigued.)
It's not sharing exactly but it isn't precisely Netorare either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes