4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It's kinda weird to add a Harem/love only route when the overview says it's a NTR focused novel and the earlier versions suggested there would be only two outcomes, you whoring her or she whoring herself and sometimes let you fuck her while treating you like a loser, not that I complain tho, I'm here for the bimbofication part
Good ol diluting your focus until everyone is mad. I don't really mind on paper having win/lose condition on getting the girls. Problem usually lies in the one cock to rule them all gang crying over the existence in the multiverse of another virtual penis fucking their virtual waifu and ruining the fun for everyone.

Reactions: wildride69

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Personally, I don’t perceive NTR, but I think everyone has the right to choose why they are worse than me :). Lack of choice and the protagonist’s forced girlfriend, which there is no way to get rid of during the game :ROFLMAO:, these are probably the most important problems in games in behavioral terms, again in my opinion. It’s very good that the developer has made such additions, it undoubtedly makes the game better and expands the audience. As for NTR , it is not formally in the game, since there are no married couples. The simplified explanation “when they have your women” is also not suitable here, because the hero does not have his women, except virtually in his head at the level of desires that are not realized ;).

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Personally, I don’t perceive NTR, but I think everyone has the right to choose why they are worse than me :). Lack of choice and the protagonist’s forced girlfriend, which there is no way to get rid of during the game :ROFLMAO:, these are probably the most important problems in games in behavioral terms, again in my opinion. It’s very good that the developer has made such additions, it undoubtedly makes the game better and expands the audience. As for NTR , it is not formally in the game, since there are no married couples. The simplified explanation “when they have your women” is also not suitable here, because the hero does not have his women, except virtually in his head at the level of desires that are not realized ;).
I think the lack of choices is due to them being important, All you need is choosing do not act like a douche once with gf and you're locked in simp route and she will treat you as "cuck-kun" and her wallet, I wouldn't expect they add too many choices unless they plan to add some variations

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It's OUT! ;)
View attachment 3701162

Hello guys,
is now ready!

1) We focused on adding a new route (Harem/love only)!!!
2) We also worked on adding some new spicy content on episode 4
3) We reworked a few scenes that had lighting problems and made the game more polished over all.

Furthermore, we also made a small called " " for our 15$ patrons.
This has been a little side project to add a little extra something for our higher-tier patrons. Episode 6 (which is a chunky episode to be released next month) gets worked on.
Those. in order to continue the plot further, we return to the events of Sue trip to the club, only now on the harem path? Lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Dunno what the Problem is!?! There is an NTR and non-NTR Path. So what? Both Sides can be happy. :unsure:
Both sides are hardly ever happy with games that have both an NTR and non-NTR path. They dilute each others preferred content. Not to mention people who like harems more likely than not won't even touch a game that has NTR content, avoidable or not.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Both sides are hardly ever happy with games that have both an NTR and non-NTR path. They dilute each others preferred content. Not to mention people who like harems more likely than not won't even touch a game that has NTR content, avoidable or not.
Hope this one doesn't get reported for NTR on Patreon. I like this game.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Update 5.5 Release Info and some spoilers

The update 5.5 is great like the rest of the episodes. Those who didn't like NTR and were complaining here in the thread can now follow the love/harem path.

Unlike other Devs who take eons :LOL: to release an update MBD team has been delivering updates every 2 - 3 months and they deserve more Patreon's. Support the MBD team by becoming a Patreon.

Update 5.5 Release Info

Changelog:

• 6000+ Words for the new parts
  • 6 Animations
  • 124 Reworked Renders
  • 107 New Renders
  • And a whole lot of fiddling around!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 6 is going to be massive should be ready in about a month.. Till then enjoy 5.5 and the minigame! :)

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

Please don't PM me to share the update.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Update 5.5 Release Info and some spoilers

The update 5.5 is great like the rest of the episodes. Those who didn't like NTR and were complaining here in the thread can now follow the love/harem path.

Unlike other Devs who take eons :LOL: to release an update MBD team has been delivering updates every 2 - 3 months and they deserves more Patreon's. Support the MBD team by becoming a Patreon.

Update 5.5 Release Info

Changelog:

• 6000+ Words for the new parts
  • 6 Animations
  • 124 Reworked Renders
  • 107 New Renders
  • And a whole lot of fiddling around!

Episode 6 is going to be massive should be ready in about a month.. Till then enjoy 5.5 and the minigame! :)

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

Please don't PM me to share the update.
Need to start new game?

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes