4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Change log: there is nothing that was added, in fact I played and the content didn't change anything from the previous version :cautious:
I play duel screen and I ran the 5.0 version and the 5.6 version at the same time they did add the non NTR route, which sucked.
You would have had to restart from the beginning and select the no sharing nonsense. All it basically did was take out the sex scene with her and the random guy at the bar and added the MC to them going to the bar and dancing with his mom.

I should have taken screenshots when I went through it but I can't now as I deleted 5.6 update and kept the 5.0 update as it is better imo.

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I play duel screen and I ran the 5.0 version and the 5.6 version at the same time they did add the non NTR route, which sucked.
You would have had to restart from the beginning and select the no sharing nonsense. All it basically did was take out the sec scene with her and the random guy at the bar and added the MC to them going to the bar and dancing with his mom.

I should have taken screenshots when I went through it but I can't now as I deleted 5.6 update and kept the 5.0 update as it is better imo.
I had already played the previous version and loved the game but now I was very disappointed. :sick:

Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
There's another game called "Girl in charge" which the dev has been very clear, about the content of the game. He still had people in the thread harassing him about it
I don't think there is anything more iconic about the adult video game community than the deafening autistic screeching of the anti-NTR crowd.

I don't particularly care for NTR either but oooh boy.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
there are some bimbo harem games where the mc turns his girls into whores. I've always said that many developers don't necessarily listen to fan ideas.
Care to share some bimbofication games like that? (without mind control pls)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nice game, but i think i caught a bug or a oversight in the new love/harem route. In this route when Max make his move on Sue in the couch, they kiss, he grope her breast and she act open to his advances. Considering this route was conceived to be a non-ntr/non-sharing route, and that even in the pimp/sharing route where Randall is dominant, Sue turn Max down right a way when makes his move on her and nothing happen between them, this makes me think that the scene of them kissing shouldn't be in the love/harem route since it's more sense to be in the simp/ntr route.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Nice game, but i think i caught a bug or a oversight in the new love/harem route. In this route when Max make his move on Sue in the couch, they kiss, he grope her breast and she act open to his advances. Considering this route was conceived to be a non-ntr/non-sharing route, and that even in the pimp/sharing route where Randall is dominant, Sue turn Max down right a way when makes his move on her and nothing happen between them, this makes me think that the scene of them kissing shouldn't be in the love/harem route since it's more sense to be in the simp/ntr route.
I noticed a bug with one of the last choices that give +1 to RanDomSub variable. I think it was the thighjob scene with Sue at night. This causes the variable to be stuck at 3 and the scene where you meet Max the first time requires the dom variable to be at 4 for Randall to give a dominant response to Max's presence at their home.

I increased the variable to 4 and SueNoShare variable was at 2 or higher I think. So at the scene that you mentioned Sue never kissed Max and she removed his hand from her leg.

But does it even matter? Harem route doesn't make a modicum of fucking sense to me in this game. Every scene with Sue has an underlying ntr vibe to it on all routes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
But does it even matter?
Well, yes since they created and are advertising the harem route as a non-ntr/non-sharing route :LOL:
In the pimp route a choose the thighjob with Sue in bed after she backed up from the guy she met on the club and ran away from his apartment. Then, in the scene of Randall meet Max he gets serious when Sue tells him Max is from his father's family and only relax and shake his hand when she tells he also has no good relationship with the family. Don't know if this is the "dominant" response to Max's presence, but in my pimp route Sue turn down Max advances and moves his hand away from her leg as well. There is even after that a scene between Randall and Sue in the kitchen that shows Randall saw/heared Max trying his luck with Sue and now he will keep a eye on him. This scene doesn't happen in the harem route after the Max/Sue kiss.

In the harem route i went for the "don't risk it" and "push it" in the Randall/Sue bed night scene. Maybe this is the option that trigger this bug you notice? All i know is that after these scene seems like some bits of the simp/ntr route were bleedding to the harem route, not just with the Sue and Max kissing in the couch, but also with Max thinking Randall is a "pussy" while he is watching Sue showering (while in the pimp/dominant route he thinks Randall is a "prick" i guess) and Randall think about Sue with Max, while until this point he was only think about Sue with him (Randall) only with no intetion or will to see her with other dudes.

So, as it is right now, the pimp route feels more like a harem/love route than the harem/love route itself :LOL:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Well, yes since they created and are advertising the harem route as a non-ntr/non-sharing route :LOL:
In the pimp route a choose the thighjob with Sue in bed after she backed up from the guy she met on the club and ran away from his apartment. Then, in the scene of Randall meet Max he gets serious when Sue tells him Max is from his father's family and only relax and shake his hand when she tells he also has no good relationship with the family. Don't know if this is the "dominant" response to Max's presence, but in my pimp route Sue turn down Max advances and moves his hand away from her leg as well. There is even after that a scene between Randall and Sue in the kitchen that shows Randall saw/heared Max trying his luck with Sue and now he will keep a eye on him. This scene doesn't happen in the harem route after the Max/Sue kiss.

In the harem route i went for the "don't risk it" and "push it" in the Randall/Sue bed night scene. Maybe this is the option that trigger this bug you notice? All i know is that after these scene seems like some bits of the simp/ntr route were bleedding to the harem route, not just with the Sue and Max kissing in the couch, but also with Max thinking Randall is a "pussy" while he is watching Sue showering (while in the pimp/dominant route he thinks Randall is a "prick" i guess) and Randall think about Sue with Max, while until this point he was only think about Sue with him (Randall) only with no intetion or will to see her with other dudes.

So, as it is right now, the pimp route feels more like a harem/love route than the harem/love route itself :LOL:
Just the coding problem when you choose the thigh job. Use the universal mod the add the one dom score by yourself and the problem solved. Dev just messed up the '=' and '=='.

Reactions: lipe2410

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
fun game, but it feels like its just an opening chapter lol even tho its 0.5.6 version. Gonna have to wait for a few years :<

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just the coding problem when you choose the thigh job. Use the universal mod the add the one dom score by yourself and the problem solved. Dev just messed up the '=' and '=='.
I imagine was that, but the thing is I didn’t pick the thigh job in the love/harem route where this bug happened :LOL:. I picked the thigh job in the pimp/sharing route and this bug didn’t happen (in the pimp route Sue turned down Max advances and didn’t kiss him) :LOL::LOL:

Either way, thanks dude. I will try your suggestion and speed run the love/harem route again to see I can solve this.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
There are pros and cons to having 3 routes but choice matter games does make for good replay value, though highly dependent on the dev's commitment.

Also, bimbofication does not immediately equal sharing or ntr. Look at games like "Restore Her Career" or "The Tyrant", the kink is for the corruption in body, mind and soul to the protag's preference, but it doesn't immd mean he wants to pimp her out or share her... the control and the corruption is the point.

Having 3 routes actually makes a lot of sense here given the dynamics between MC, Sue and Lucia. Players have the choice to decide if he wants it all to himself or to pimp/share the girls based on his/her decision in either a active or passive manner.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There are pros and cons to having 3 routes but choice matter games does make for good replay value, though highly dependent on the dev's commitment.

Also, bimbofication does not immediately equal sharing or ntr. Look at games like "Restore Her Career" or "The Tyrant", the kink is for the corruption in body, mind and soul to the protag's preference, but it doesn't immd mean he wants to pimp her out or share her... the control and the corruption is the point.

Having 3 routes actually makes a lot of sense here given the dynamics between MC, Sue and Lucia. Players have the choice to decide if he wants it all to himself or to pimp/share the girls based on his/her decision in either a active or passive manner.
Yeah, I agree. the meaning of "bimbofication" does not necessarily have to be associated with NTR or sharing, usually there is also a bimbo game where there is a complete harem, and Mc decides to corrupt them into complete whores for his own pleasure.

I think developers just need to give time to share their own routes for everyone

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Developers Update

Hello to our lovely Patrons,
Checking in to keep you all abreast of the work we are doing. And to our $9 patrons, the is now available to you.
This was a tricky release as making changes can cause issues (Please report any bugs you find), but we now offer a dominant/harem route with absolutely no sharing for those who prefer that. Our Discord is a great place to report issues, ask questions, or suggest ideas.
Episode 6 is on track for release early next month. Episode 7 is written and ready, and we’re starting on writing Episode 8 soon. Our expanding team of artists ensures all routes (Harem/Pimp/Ntr) get timely content.
Episode 6 is looking good and there will be a lot of time spent hanging around in bikinis in this episode, as well as extremely hot and naughty situations for everyone to get involved with. I just wrote up the list of which scenes need animating and I can’t wait to see them when they are done.
Thank you for your support,
Sin

Tags

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes