3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting. But will wait for more contents
But developer, add these settings if they are not present now.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Quite like this :)

There are a few missing images though:
d3masspeek4​
d3masspeek5​
d3masspeek6​

Also this line is causing an issue:
Code:
jen "[Player]? Are you ok? Why do you stop, is there a problem?"
Guess it's because the P is upper-case in [Player]
If you go into the game folder and right click script.rpy, you can left click "edit with notepad++". NotePad++ is a free download.
If using Notepad++ then click the binocular icon to search and type in [player] and left click find next and keep left clicking until you find [Player]. Or goto line 4060 and change [Player] to [player], then left click "File then Save. DO NOT "SaveAs"
DO NOT use "Notepad", it does not save the formatting of the file and the game will not work or will work but crash.

The missing images are not in the images folder
Image "d3masspeek3" is mispelled as "d3masspekk3" in script.rpy and can be edited as described above

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
If you go into the game folder and right click script.rpy, you can left click "edit with notepad++". NotePad++ is a free download.
If using Notepad++ then click the binocular icon to search and type in [player] and left click find next and keep left clicking until you find [Player]. Or goto line 4060 and change [Player] to [player], then left click "File then Save. DO NOT "SaveAs"
DO NOT use "Notepad", it does not save the formatting of the file and the game will not work or will work but crash.
Did you really just tell a modder how to mod a file :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I reported as a bug, not something that I need help fixing ;)

• Angry
Reactions: ggspeed and HBLife

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Did you really just tell a modder how to mod a file :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I reported as a bug, not something that I need help fixing ;)
Apologies, no offense meant, just looked at the post and not the poster. But maybe others can read this and do this for themselves rather than wait for a patch or update.
It wont hurt the community to try and do this themselves, I dont think.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a sandbox! Please tag it properly and save people like me who dislike them save time and space.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It is a sandbox! Please tag it properly and save people like me who dislike them save time and space.
It's not a sandbox, it has a free roam event that you can end by going to either the TV or the Office.

Reactions: Hryme

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Quite like this :)

There are a few missing images though:
d3masspeek4​
d3masspeek5​
d3masspeek6​

Also this line is causing an issue:
Code:
jen "[Player]? Are you ok? Why do you stop, is there a problem?"
Guess it's because the P is upper-case in [Player]
I think they are named wrong, there is d3Amasspeek4 > d3Amasspeek6 and they fit seem like the right fit.
The script also has a typo for d3masspeek3 which is written as d3masspekk3

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Does this dev have a proofreader? If not, I feel like he should probably get one. I'd do it for him for free if he wished. I've already went into the script and changed some wording around so the dialogue flows more naturally. I also fixed the line of dialogue between Jennifer and MC where she says "Goodnight Cole" instead of "Goodnight [player]".

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Come on dude, everybody like some story and romance before getting into action, unless dev tries to follow "a wife and a mother" pattern.:ROFLMAO:
LoL.....I hear ya man. I wish we could just bend sis-in-law over the table and just take her while she's cooking dinner and idiot brother is sitting on the sofa watching tv. Do this to break the ice and get the first one out of the way.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JamieSadistic
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes