3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Huh. Red only? Hmm. Think you're wrong there. Plus siding with a piece of shit like Cole? You must be just as bad as him.

Anyway, there are literally TONS of recipes for it. So, it's a thing.
Ehm... honestly you should reconsider that silly facepalm.

First of all, I'm Spanish. I know what I'm talking about since I eat bowls and bowls of gazpacho every summer, which I often prepare myself (I was tempted to say cook, but you actually don't cook anything and just use a blender or food processor). It's a light, refreshing and healthy appetizer.
As Cole says in one of the options, gazpacho is basically made from ripe tomatoes. You add other vegetables (cucumber, onion, green pepper and garlic if you like it), virgin olive oil, cold water, salt and a little vinegar, but the dominant colour remains red(ish).

Secondly, if you want to change the recipe and do whatever the hell you want to it, be my guest!
Add avocado, parsley and cilantro (????) instead of tomatoes if you feel so and turn it into some Mexican salsa, as it happens in the weird recipe you linked. Call it "green gazpacho," Mexican gazpacho, Alien gazpacho if you want, I don't care.
I'm sure all those concoctions are tasty, but that's not gazpacho. It's something else. So don't go for any of those inventions if you're trying to replicate the typical Spanish dish so that your guest feels in Europe again.

And finally and most importantly, didn't you see from the tone of my message that I was trying to joke? I'm not going to dominate Jen over something so stupid :FacePalm:

BTW Cole is the MC, not the brother.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unofficial 0.2 mac version (nothing is changed, only repacked):

My Brother's Wife [v0.3] [Beanie Guy Studio] unofficial mac version (213 MB):

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As for being Spanish, it doesn't matter. There are green gazpachos. That was my only point. That's why I gave you the 'silly facepalm'. lol As for 'tone' of words, doesn't come across in writing. As for who 'Cole' is, it's been a long time now since I played, so, if Cole is the MC, then I was in the wrong for saying that.

But, anyway, the dev really needs to hurry up and drop an update. Am starting to think he's going to abandon this. I hope not.
Hey, gazpacho is red, because of the tomatoes. Now, if you had a wet dream last night, and in the morning you forget the tomatoes or you're confusing tomatoes with cucumbers (consequence of the wet dream ) :ROFLMAO: ..... gazpacho will be green.
A heartier meal is salmorejo, with Pata Negra Ham and eggs.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes