3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
This update implements the day 6. As it is a Friday it means that Alan will finally make his return home. Enjoy the last few moments alone with Jennifer before your brother takes over as head of the house.
Good to know beforehand that we will get less or no alone time with Jennifer once brother arrives hence no sexy time with her on weekends. Not that it was gonna happen if hubby wasn't there in the house given how the game is progressing.
See ya on Monday.

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
Reactions: loknathkarmakar

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

My Brother's Wife [v0.10.1] + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu

Last edited:

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021

My Brother's Wife [v0.6] + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu
you entered the wrong file

Sep 24, 2020

My Brother's Wife [v0.6] + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

MEGA

Worng link is The patriarch

Reactions: Kobudo27

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
All in all it's a good game. Some silly situation, like MC naked in the bathroom, but the slow fall of the wife towards betrayal is good. The wife model is beauty, I'd like to see her in some spicy exibitionist situation outside home (shopping, gym, driving car in miniskirt ecc.) . She have to become a little slut, before fuck the boy ;-)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Not hoping to paint her toes, braid her hair or get the weeds out of the garden then?
I hope we can always count on having the very subtle choice between doing the decent thing or not doing it. Setting the table instead of watching TV is just the panty dropper.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All in all it's a good game. Some silly situation, like MC naked in the bathroom, but the slow fall of the wife towards betrayal is good. The wife model is beauty, I'd like to see her in some spicy exibitionist situation outside home (shopping, gym, driving car in miniskirt ecc.) . She have to become a little slut, before fuck the boy ;-)
They have a pool and gym, it's not asking for much for her to start using it, and it won't mess with the slow burn in terms of willingly cheating.

Plus wardrobe malfunctions, pretty please.

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes