• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait, there is an ending already? How many chapters is planted? Is is game like 80% finished?

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Wait, there is an ending already? How many chapters is planted? Is is game like 80% finished?
No, only the prologue ended, just the transition to the Emma's ending looked logical there, right now even the romance path with mom has not even started yet, in fact, the first chapter has just begun, did you play at all?

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, sorry to bother you, I would like to know if after the end of emma you will continue working with My bully is my lover or start with LCC.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i have been avoiding this game based on the title... bad mistake. (both the title and my choice to avoid) this is a great game.
is there a REAL connection between your 2 stories? they seem Very Related. 'Bully' seems like a prequel. but LCC seems to vary the narrative. i don't want to be a stick in the mud but i hate reading stories out of order or context. maybe one is just from a different perspective??

Reactions: RyuLions

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i have been avoiding this game based on the title... bad mistake. (both the title and my choice to avoid) this is a great game.
is there a REAL connection between your 2 stories? they seem Very Related. 'Bully' seems like a prequel. but LCC seems to vary the narrative. i don't want to be a stick in the mud but i hate reading stories out of order or context. maybe one is just from a different perspective??
MBML is set after LCC but you don't need to play LCC to enjoy MBML.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Bully is My Lover [Emma's Solo Ending] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (4.7 GB/ 1.37 GB) ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yep. Both landlady and roommate.
As I can't message you directly, I am asking you here. Does this mean there are sex sound effects in the game such as female moaning butt slapping etc...? Plz, let me know thank you.
  • 43 total new background music and SFX

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does the choices matter in "Emma's Solo Ending" ? We don't have a walkthrough for that version yet.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes