• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

d0tc0m

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you so much for this game
usualy I use Texttractor & Deepl to translate. but it don't work for me on this game
someone was find a solution to translate in real time the text?
I can read and understand the story but as you see my english is a bit crapy and I don't want to make effort when I'm playing

PattersonTM

Nov 4, 2022
I gotta say, I really appreciate the dev's humor. There were so many times I found myself laughing out of nowhere, especially Shu, that poor dude, but he just tickles my funny bone. The later scenes with Klara as well, just outstanding. Can't wait for the rest of this one!

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Will Maki be avalible as the Li somwhere in the future?
Not in MBML or Sicae at least, since all LIs have already been revealed.
I started playing and it mentioned Sicae and how things tie into that. Should I play that first?
Playing either first is fine. But Sicae is set 2 years prior to MBML and MBML contains some things from Sicae, which some considers spoilers.

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
This isn't a femdom game? Don't see the tag. Confused because it seems like a femdom plot

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Not sure why that's facepalm worthy. Consider answering the question?
It doesn't have that content, though one certain girl was particularly very cruel to the protagonist back in HS. It wrecked badly the poor guy and he briefly considered taking vengeance sometime later before deciding it wasn't worth the effort. As for what happens later, then you'll have to play this one to find out more. It's a very good one (It's got some real tear jerker scenes also, so it's best advised to have tissues around when that happens).

Last edited:
Reactions: st4rl1ght

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I really like this game (still in episode e3) and I can't believe I'm saying this but are all characters have to be virgins? like Gwen at one point tells the MC that he is the only man who ever touched her since the bathroom for like 5 years maybe more come on I hate listening to the sexual history of a character but her mentioning that makes her less believable as a person.

Characters: We Abstain from sex until we find the MC or die virgins. :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I really like this game (still in episode e3) and I can't believe I'm saying this but are all characters have to be virgins? like Gwen at one point tells the MC that he is the only man who ever touched her since the bathroom for like 5 years maybe more come on I hate listening to the sexual history of a character but her mentioning that makes her less believable as a person.
Considering having sex one time resulted in a huge quarrel with her mom, I don't find it that odd that she haven't had sex since.
Characters: We Abstain from sex until we find the MC or die virgins. :KEK: :KEK:
I can see Freya having had sex as a rebellion against Hera. I can see Lily having had an affair with her coach. Naomi doesn't seems like a person who wouldn't wait to have sex. At least Klara is definitely not a virgin; unless MC is Jesus and her real name is Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: Zoomaa

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to Ch.1_Ep.2 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incise you do not want the gallery mod
I'm not completely sure if I asked before but: does this mod is compatible with the Android version? And thanks a lot for the mod.

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not completely sure if I asked before but: does this mod is compatible with the Android version? And thanks a lot for the mod.
hi im not sure if it is compatible with android as i dont mod android your more then welcome to try if you know how as i dont know

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes