• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hey, guys, is this game worth checking out? Would you recommend it?
Give it a try, its great. Sicae too and maybe play Sicae first but its not nessecary .. the start of both games feels somewhat stereotypical (aka landlady and roommate scenario). To be honest i didnt really liked the beginning of both games and didnt expected AT ALL what it is about and how crazy (in a good way) everything becomes.

The dev kinda intentionally makes you think that youre the most basic boring guy just to expose that everything is completly different. Give it a try, its one of the best avns imo

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Give it a try, its great. Sicae too and maybe play Sicae first but its not nessecary .. the start of both games feels somewhat stereotypical (aka landlady and roommate scenario). To be honest i didnt really liked the beginning of both games and didnt expected AT ALL what it is about and how crazy (in a good way) everything becomes.

The dev kinda intentionally makes you think that youre the most basic boring guy just to expose that everything is completly different. Give it a try, its one of the best avns imo
Thanks, man, and thanks for the recommendation, as well!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Do you need to play SICAE or can you just go straight to MBML?
Sicae is like a prequel, both games share the same universe and a lots of characters are overlapping. In retroprospect i would have played Sicae first if i knew about it at the time but its completly viable to play mbml first. Your not expected to know the people from sicae.

Reactions: Ryuji

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch. 1 - Ep. 2 - Fix 1] [NiiChan] crunched
Edit 2023-06-17: updated to Ch. 1 - Ep. 2 - Fix 1

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,74 GB / 1,16 GB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.2_Fix1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,71 GB / 1,13 GB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.2_Fix1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Could someone tell me if the relationship with the mother, will become something serious (in terms of romance and sex). I haven't played this game yet, I'm waiting for content with her. But I had a look at the animations of this update, and I was a little worried by what I saw.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
At the start they say I should try to play the other game (Sicae) because they are connected. Should I play that one before this one or is it not that important?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes