• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I thought MC forgives everyone (so far) easily??
I'd argue that he's not likely to forgive Hera, and whatever happened between her and MC's mother doesn't excuse it in any way either. Also, I believe to remember NiiChan hinting that Aine and Emma (Gwen, in my humble opinion, has little to apologize for now, unless she drinks the wine rack dry) will have some sort of make up work or something at some point.

As I wrote before, for me (as someone who has had her own problems with bullying over a period of about 10 years) Hera is the one who bears the blame on her shoulders. But hey if we want to get her really riled up those words should be a good weapon: By the way, I put a bun in your daughters' oven. Both. Revenge and retribution one thing, not for nothing revenge is also called the poison of the soul. The sentence, on the other hand, is such a really nice low blow. And since Freya's mythological namesake is also a fertility goddess, this would be a humorous nod to just that. The question remains if MC would be the equivalent of Loki in such a constellation (the trickster god and enemy of the gods) or if this would come to me since I'm the mischievous one who had this thought? :D

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Nothing is black and white.

To put the blame solely on Emma.
Like she is the worst person in the world.

And downplaying the reach of Hera's ruthlessness.
So Emma is to blame for being in the crossfire of
parents feuding and powerplay by grown ups?
And all of them kids was drawn into it , as pawns of
adults.

She waited seven years for the MC.
Emma made her choice to serve Hera,
because she thought she lost him forever.
But you know she is still bound servitude.
She is doing the best she can.

So I don't understand why blaming Emma is right,
all of them were kids when everything started.
Blame the parents who wasn't very mature and use kids as pawns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just feel that this is a game, and at least this game
is tapping into emotions.
That hit close to home for some.
I think most of us carry some emotional scars.

But games like this makes it possible to reflect on
those emotions and maybe evolve in thought and action.

But this is just my own thoughts about this subject.
And maybe way to much text.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not trying to say that others thoughts about
stuff like this is wrong, because the point is that
we all read the story of the game through the filter
of our own experience in life.

Hell, even our own fears dictate our thoughts
and action, on things we say an do. Everyday!
Think about it!

So it doesn't actually matter what I wrote in this message.
It's pointless to have an opinon/thought on a forum.
The truth is that most people are set in their beliefs
like it's carved into stones.
So this is mostly an exercise in futility.

That's all!!

Have a great day.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I thought MC forgives everyone (so far) easily??
Forgiving is one thing. He can forgive what Emma did, and even have hiden to him who she was, even if she doesn't actively ask for forgiveness. But trust is something that, when it's lost, you need work to regain it (or when it doesn't exist directly, as is the case with the MC with Aine and Emma at the moment). With Aine the work has started (from my point of view) with her actively seeking that the MC forgive her and trust her. Emma has taken very timid steps, and she has lacked the most important part of herself to show that she deserves the MC's trust (tell him the truth). Right now she is far from getting, in my opinion, that the MC can trust her.

It's possible that Emma has her reasons for acting like this, but we must think about the years that she was harassing the MC knowing who he was, in which after that she has continued to hide it, even when she went to ask for help she hid it. The MC doesn't know anything about why she did it, and although she explains it, it's difficult for him to accept it easily. Right now there are many more reasons not to trust her than to the contrary, and she hasn't done, in the eyes of the MC (in my opinion) nothing to reverse it.

In any case, I hope that she redeems herself little by little, since I think that she is a character that I can like when she take the right path.

Reactions: HogRocket and Naxos
Mar 9, 2021
Forgiving is one thing. He can forgive what Emma did, and even have hiden to him who she was, even if she doesn't actively ask for forgiveness. But trust is something that, when it's lost, you need work to regain it (or when it doesn't exist directly, as is the case with the MC with Aine and Emma at the moment). With Aine the work has started (from my point of view) with her actively seeking that the MC forgive her and trust her. Emma has taken very timid steps, and she has lacked the most important part of herself to show that she deserves the MC's trust (tell him the truth). Right now she is far from getting, in my opinion, that the MC can trust her.

It's possible that Emma has her reasons for acting like this, but we must think about the years that she was harassing the MC knowing who he was, in which after that she has continued to hide it, even when she went to ask for help she hid it. The MC doesn't know anything about why she did it, and although she explains it, it's difficult for him to accept it easily. Right now there are many more reasons not to trust her than to the contrary, and she hasn't done, in the eyes of the MC (in my opinion) nothing to reverse it.

In any case, I hope that she redeems herself little by little, since I think that she is a character that I can like when she take the right path.
:p
gc3kIK7.gif

Reactions: BlasKyau

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Not at all. I just hate the really shitty mechanic that is used in so many games including this part. The "I love him so much but..." one. The usual form is "I love him so much but I'm going to go fuck this guy/girl instead" (Yes I know it's hypocritical view with me being a harem fun, deal with it) but in this case it's "I love him so much, I'm just going to keep lying and hurt him so much more when he learns the truth".

I don't think Emma is up to anything, but I see her actions as nothing other than betrayal. She claims to love the MC so much, yet won't trust him with the truth about who she is or her plans etc. That's not love, it's manipulation.

Read through the posts I've made. I don't buy the signed her life away or scared of Hera etc. If she truly loves him as much as she claims, she'd come clean and make him listen and understand the situation. I know people have argued she can't because of Hera or he'll do something stupid etc, but who is she to make that call for him or decide what he is or is not to know. How many times are good intentioned plans fucked up because people are kept in the dark. It's a Holywood trope; someone is trying to do the right thing and keeps it hidden from the mc. The MC detects that they are hiding something and starts to dig causing disaster to the plan and ruining it all because they tried to uncover the truth. It's stupid and silly and drama for no effect.

Maybe I'm projecting, but I don't like LI's lying or keeping secrets from the MC when they claim to love them. No I've not had personal experience of it or been burnt. I just think it's stupid and shitty.

I still believe if Emma truly cared about the MC and Aine as much as she claims she'd tell him the fucking truth about everything and they can work together to make a plan. Instead she's just being a manipulative bitch because she thinks she knows better than everyone else.

Of all the characters in the game, I've hated Emma the most because she showed zero remorse to the MC (I'm talking prior to the release of the last 2 updates, Emy and the latest). Even now she still hasn't truly apologised, she's finally shown remorse, but as far as I remember (and I could be wrong, I'll have check) she still hasn't said she's sorry to him. She said stuff like "I should apologise to you" but hasn't actually done it imo. As much as I disliked her actions and lack of remorse before this last update, I could see my way to forgive her, but after the latest update, where he told her about Emy and she said "wherever she is ..." instead of "I'm right her in front of you, you idiot" that is unforgivable to me.

Edit:

Part of what irritates me the most with this whole Emma thing is the MC is probably going to be all I'm so glad to have found you again and instantly forgive her, instead of being pissed she lied/hid/kept it from him the whole time especially when he learns she never forgot about him and knew who he was the whole time. I'd really like to see some real anger and hurt and distrust from him. I can't see how anyone could trust a person who kept something like that from them for years and years and bullied them knowing full well they where their childhood crush and still loved them. I don't care how you spin it, that is not something you do a person you love. I fucking love you more than anything in the world, but I'm going to treat you like shit and bully you and keep it all hidden from you... fuck off.
Yeah you are right on point here. It really is manipulation on some really fucked up way. If she actually loves the MC I think she would have never involve him in her plan, seeing as she is putting his life on the line (I know the dev would never pull the trigger but I am rationalising here). Going by the info we got from the last update neither Emma nor the mom (fuck her names eludes me, Klara?) know what either of them is planning. So there is no way for Emma to know that the MC is going to be involved in his mothers plans so she is just dragging him into her plan for her personal gain.

She hatched a plan to fuck Hera because she got pissed at her, then she started using the MC as a pawn even knowing that he was now living a happy life. She is a sociopath but not the fun kind of sociopath. She could be the fun kind of sociopath if she behaved like you said. Tell them her plan and tell the MC that she comes bearing gifts.

Emma - Hey MC, if you work with me I'll give you this prime pussy attached to Aine because you have to marry her. So yeah... you in homie?​
MC - Fuck no, get lost ho.​
Emma - Aight, I can do you one better. I'll throw in some Gwen moo moos. Did I mention she plays the piano?​
MC - :unsure:
Emma - Now that I got you hooked I'll throw in some good old Emy and you got yourself a harem.​

I mean it sounds stupid but she is also pimping out her "friends" to the MC if we think about it. By now all of them should have heard that the MC has been having a good time with Gwen and Emma still expects Aine to follow suit. It can't be argued that it is done with good intentions, she is having revenge. To accomplish her revenge she is putting the life of the man she "loves" at risk and whoring out her "BFF" plus Gwen.

How the fuck is she a lovable character?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The following thing went through my mind today: What do we actually know about MC's father and Hera's husband?

Because I was thinking, what reason does Hera have to hold such a grudge against MC and his mother? If we look into mythology, Hera's husband Zeus was famous for his affairs. For me, this is now the most understandable explanation:

Hera's husband starts an affair with MC's mother, who doesn't necessarily know that he is married. She gets pregnant and he possibly supports her secretly under the table. At some point, however, he informs her that he intends to confess everything to his wife and advises her to leave the country. This would explain the sudden departure of MC and the abandonment of Emmi, besides it would explain the suddenly changed behavior of Hera.

If I remember correctly, Hera was also expecting a third child in between. My explanation would be that the revelation of the affair led to a chain of events that caused her to lose the child (such as a missed red light while driving upset and agitated). Such an accident could then have resulted in her not only losing the child but possibly not being able (or willing) to have children at all because she cannot trust men.

This would mean: MC and his sister are Aine's and Freya's half-siblings. Emma can't know this yet and is now trying to set them up.

This would also explain MC's mother's sentence to Emma "I would rather see you with him".

But maybe I'm spinning the whole thing way too far now and it's something much more trivial.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The following thing went through my mind today: What do we actually know about MC's father and Hera's husband?

Because I was thinking, what reason does Hera have to hold such a grudge against MC and his mother? If we look into mythology, Hera's husband Zeus was famous for his affairs. For me, this is now the most understandable explanation:

Hera's husband starts an affair with MC's mother, who doesn't necessarily know that he is married. She gets pregnant and he possibly supports her secretly under the table. At some point, however, he informs her that he intends to confess everything to his wife and advises her to leave the country. This would explain the sudden departure of MC and the abandonment of Emmi, besides it would explain the suddenly changed behavior of Hera.

If I remember correctly, Hera was also expecting a third child in between. My explanation would be that the revelation of the affair led to a chain of events that caused her to lose the child (such as a missed red light while driving upset and agitated). Such an accident could then have resulted in her not only losing the child but possibly not being able (or willing) to have children at all because she cannot trust men.

This would mean: MC and his sister are Aine's and Freya's half-siblings. Emma can't know this yet and is now trying to set them up.

This would also explain MC's mother's sentence to Emma "I would rather see you with him".

But maybe I'm spinning the whole thing way too far now and it's something much more trivial.
Now, I am not completely sure because I may be mixing up VNs, but. I think it has been implied that the dad was already dead when those events you are talking about happened. I think that's Heras problem, that she blames MC's mom for his dead. Something along the lines of: If you hadn't stole him from me he would still be alive!

This are not white woman problems, this are crazy bitch problems. :KEK:

[Edit]-------
Shoot, a thought came to me. She could also be pissed that you turned out to be a male. Remember that supposedly a woman shouldn't be allowed to be the leader of the crime syndicate (or whatever they call it). She might see this as, not only did Klara "stole" (more like he chose her) the man Hera was aiming for, Klara also had the male heir she wanted. In essence Klara had the life Hera wanted and being the crazy bitch that she is, she went bananas. That would also explain why some characters think of her as a crazy spoiled brat (her sister, Klara and Emma).

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021

Don't u think MC's mother would have been against Emma's set up between MC and aine if they really were half siblings?( unless she is cool with incest).

Reactions: v1900

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Don't u think MC's mother would have been against Emma's set up between MC and aine if they really were half siblings?( unless she is cool with incest).
Regarding the given tags, we can only wait and see. Or NiiChan, who declares my theory as nonsense.

• Haha

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well she is going to be cool with incest yes or yes, because we are aiming for her. :BootyTime:
But yeah I also don't think they are half siblings. Maybe Sky, going by her eye color but that would need some telenovela level mental gymnastics/drama.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019

MC's father and Hera's husband are probably two different people. At the beginning of EP3, Klara and Hera had a conversation about this.

Hera:"You should've thought about it more carefully when you stole Jovian from me."

Klara:"Stole? He chose me instead of you. I did nothing to take his attention away from you, Hera."

Hera:"He was supposed to marry me instead of you. But you shattered all my plans, and now I will do the same with your lives."

Also, Klara said that Jovian died because of Hera. Considering that Jovian never showed up in EP5, I think He had already died before Emy met MC.

So, in my opinion, this is just a jealousy thing. And that made Hera a complete bitch. Niichan implied that Hera had miscarried when she was bearing her third child in the discord server, but that does not justify her actions at all.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Well she is going to be cool with incest yes or yes, because we are aiming for her. :BootyTime:
Damn right we do, but don't think so we are gonna get our wish granted anytime soon considering how less the interactions between them are right now?

Or she maybe is hiding an inner dick craving slut persona like we see in other VNs which will be unleashed as soon as they meet.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Damn right we do, but don't think so we are gonna get our wish granted anytime soon considering how less the interactions between them are right now?
The patient bird gets the worm, in this case burrows the worm. :cool:
In my own little world she already has a Jocasta complex. :HideThePain:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
She better get cool with it fast because in the immortal words of Ricky Bobby... "I'm coming for you[her]"

• Haha

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Regarding this vote, Gwen's votes are about to tie sky, and Amy's votes are also rising steadily. This is not surprising. I think the two best characters that have been portrayed in this story are Gwen and Amy. But why is the number of votes for sky so high? I’m a little hard to understand. I only saw a sibling sister who was obsessed with her brother for some reason. Yes, yes, I’m not accusing her, she is indeed cute and capable Compared to Aline, Even when she finds out about MC having sex with Gwen,I felt terrible . but okay,I do think sky's high popularity is puzzling at present,What are you all sister complex?LOL

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Regarding this vote, Gwen's votes are about to tie sky, and Amy's votes are also rising steadily. This is not surprising. I think the two best characters that have been portrayed in this story are Gwen and Amy. But why is the number of votes for sky so high? I’m a little hard to understand. I only saw a sibling sister who was obsessed with her brother for some reason. Yes, yes, I’m not accusing her, she is indeed cute and capable Compared to Aline, Even when she finds out about MC having sex with Gwen,I felt terrible . but okay,I do think sky's high popularity is puzzling at present,What are you all sister complex?LOL
Amy? Who dat? You mean Emma?

I think the reason Sky is so high is because as you said, she's his sister, she's obsessed(not sure I'd 100% agree) and she's the only one that's done him no wrong. She's also the only one other than Gwen who takes a dicking from him.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes