• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Hmmm...so many colorful opinions.... I love it!!! The story grips you gradually then explodes into an emotional mindfuck ... Emma's story came kinda unexpectedly for me and pleasantly so, Skye' s arc however took a kinda turn and I'm curious how that's going to thread out!! I felt bad for her... Wondering if NiiChan will draw this side out... Gwen is just warming up and fast!! Hera established as the evil Alpha bitch.... For now MC is kinda wussy but in a good way... I wonder if he can throw down like the other two?? Hmmm!!! Ability to beat people up aside, can't wait for the next episode.. er chapter..

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That was my first choice...and it felt good !
Just sorry for Gwen, the other two i couldn't care less about, same for the mother.
same for me, but i couldn't care less for the three of them alltogether, and i would prefer a skye-only route XD but then Emma...had to become that cliché-ish childhood-friend childhood-crush that is such a cheap bait...and i still fell for it XD bc of my personality and basically being a bitch for the childhood-friends to lovers trope XD

Reactions: Raziel_8

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't think developer is really into taking revenge. This game takes place after 2 years of Life changing choices' events. Claire, the one who murdered LCC's MC's parents is still alive and is in this game. If dev can forgive her what Aine did is nothing.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't think developer is really into taking revenge. This game takes place after 2 years of Life changing choices' events. Claire, the one who murdered LCC's MC's parents is still alive and is in this game. If dev can forgive her what Aine did is nothing.
it's stated that the game is not about revenge...i made a joke, i made a joke(i'm repeating myself for emphasis) about when the next update will come out, then i explained what i dislike of the game(WHILE i still enjoy other parts of it). I did something constructive, that has pros and cons

i'm not like those morons that say "this game sucks" and then they refuse to give a proper feedback(while still hanging out on said game's topic): i actually explain myself(as much as i can because english is my second language and i'm helping myself with three grammar-programs)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My question is rather:
Has it been addressed yet if Claire was being manipulated by someone? As I see it, this would be an overarching theme that would exist in both LCC and MBML. In MBML, we found out relatively early on that Hera was the force behind the events in the past.

In that sense, Claire as well as Aine and Emma would only be puppets in a game played by others.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My question is rather:
Has it been addressed yet if Claire was being manipulated by someone? As I see it, this would be an overarching theme that would exist in both LCC and MBML. In MBML, we found out relatively early on that Hera was the force behind the events in the past.

In that sense, Claire as well as Aine and Emma would only be puppets in a game played by others.
which it's a bit cheap, it's like making a new villain, just to forgive the previous villain XD that's something i dislike XD but the rest of the game, is even enjoyable

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Also nobody told us if Claire did or didn't have her jail-time...or corrupted someone, or did something so great to get forgiven(although i doubt...but heh...whatever)
LCC's MC go around killing people like it's nothing. Do you think MC should have spared her life even after her jail time? MC killed people for lesser reasons. I don't think there's anything she could do to deserve the forgiveness.
Has it been addressed yet if Claire was being manipulated by someone?
If she was hypnotized then i guess she deserve to be forgiven but if she was manipulated or brainwashed it was still her will or decision and if that's the case I don't think MC should have forgiven her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LCC's MC go around killing people like it's nothing. Do you think MC should have spared her life even after her jail time? MC killed people for lesser reasons. I don't think there's anything she could do to deserve the forgiveness.
Are you sure, you're not confusing LCC's MC with the MC from My Real Desire(who is actually part of a mafia-clan, and he did some assassinations)? Or the remake changed everything THAT much(i'm waiting that the dev remakes every previous chapters, so i'm waiting for Remake-Episode 5 or 6, and then play them all in one run)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Are you sure, you're not confusing LCC's MC with the MC from My Real Desire(who is actually part of a mafia-clan, and he did some assassinations)? Or the remake changed everything THAT much(i'm waiting that the dev remakes every previous chapters, so i'm waiting for Remake-Episode 5 or 6, and then play them all in one run)
I don't know how much the story is changed since I didn't play the original version but yeah I'm not confused. LCC's MC is in a clan which was lead by his father and he did many assassinations.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't know how much the story is changed since I didn't play the original version but yeah I'm not confused. LCC's MC is in a clan which was lead by his father and he did many assassinations.
In the original LCC story, he was just a kid from the mountains, who was trained by his parents into being a martial artist, and never really killed people(at least, not in the six original episodes...even Yuna mocks him for being too kind). MC's mom was a famous chef who refused to work for a magia-family

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes