• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
I can't believe I haven't seen this one before, but I'm really enjoying it so far and your storytelling is also very good. But the part where Emy's mom was sick and dying, I guess it brought up feelings of losing my mom to cancer and I cried like a baby through that whole episode. :cry: I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
MBML is set around 2 years after the events of LCC. They are connected in that a large part of the cast from LCC is present in MBML and some even have major roles in MBML. And of course, some characters from MBML are present in LCC as well.
MBML is 2 years after LCC
There is no way MBML is only 2 years after LCC, in LCC all the current Adults are late teens/early twenties, MBML MC wasnt even born yet, this is at least 14 to 20 years after the current events of the LCC story line for the timeline to make sense. I know in this last EP it was stated its been 2 years since the 'war' ended but i dont think that means that the events in LCC were only 2 years ago.

Jul 4, 2018
There is no way MBML is only 2 years after LCC, in LCC all the current Adults are late teens/early twenties, MBML MC wasnt even born yet, this is at least 14 to 20 years after the current events of the LCC story line for the timeline to make sense. I know in this last EP it was stated its been 2 years since the 'war' ended but i dont think that means that the events in LCC were only 2 years ago.
It's only 2 years. Shiina is still shown going to school with Moon a few chapters ago. MC from LCC looks like he's seen some shit now though that aged him 20 years in 2 years though.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have 1 question. how can we follow Klara's(mom) route? in the save from the dev it says yes to her and sister but in my fresh playthrough i couldn;t do it . will be possible or only with save editing?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Last update was a massive W.
But reading some opinions here I get it is kinda weird that the MC is really taking too easy being pulled into all of this. Even though in at least two moments he tells himself to keep his composure and look calm, in reality he doesn't look overwhelmed at all.
Well if you play LCC as well you'll know that his aunt was pretty much an amazing (superhero like) strategist and thus it's implied that MC's entire family (or maybe a select few) has this trait which now manifested in the MC since he found out about Emy.

At least from a story pov this makes sense.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I have more interest in Yuna than in Claire, and if the first one is zero, imagine what the second one will be like.
And this is why you'll probably be able to OOF Claire at the end but we all know what the cannon MC chose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1653225911045.png

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

i have 1 question. how can we follow Klara's(mom) route? in the save from the dev it says yes to her and sister but in my fresh playthrough i couldn;t do it . will be possible or only with save editing?
her route hasnt started yet, as of now only sky, emma, gwen and aine routes have started., :):):)

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Great game.
I liked Gwen at the beginning... (and to tell the truth with what we saw she never did anything to MC and she was the only friend he had at that time and she start to develop true feelings for him and that is proved when she says to MC that she never do anything with another guy all this years and that she wait him to man up).
But after the last conversation she has with the MC about the situation and the other girls, i was like WTF she want us to be a pokemon trainer and go catch em all and she was even more excited about it than the MC hahahaha.
I just love her she is the best :love:, she pleasantly surprise me more and more each time the MC talk to her.

Emma's story was very heartbreaking and unfair :cry: (and her chapter was the best in the game so far emotionally, with Hera's story to get the second place) and i am very happy for how the situation ended for her and the MC ;).

Aine mmm Aine wtf is wrong with her, she does't know anything about the birds & bees what is she 5 years old that she need to phone and ask her LITTLE sister about relationships (while she knows that Freya does not know anything more about relationships either as she has told her one or two times already) she know about the Mafia rules and way of life but she is oblivious about boys....... and she is 23 years old i just don't know what to say about her anymore :unsure:o_O.

For Sky i don't want to say anything yet so i will skip her for now i will only comment that she is adorable.

The only question for me so far is.
WHO calls Hera and tells her that (he/she??) heard everything after the MC left and then Hera throws the phone angrily mmmm...

I wait for the next update and keep the good job dev. (y)
If any of this you think its a spoiler please tell me to delete it and i am sorry.
And sorry for the long text too.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well maybe you guys need to work on not aging up the characters as much as you did since MC from LCC looks like he is in his late 30s/early 40s now instead of mid/late 20s..... 2 years does not change/age people that much LOL.
The only difference is a stubble and an eye patch. Those are something people in their early twenties can have as well.

Also, every other character that is present in both LCC and MBML doesn't change at all or at most minimally.

Reactions: Dunner
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes