• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I suppose you are just a very forgiving person compared to us. :)

Just remember we haven't had the years to process and overcome the bullying like the MC has, so to us it is all new information. That cliffhanger scene was fairly brutal in terms of shrugging it off and moving on. And none of the three have really demonstrated an attitude that makes them more attractive than anyone else in the MC's life. At least to me.

Obviously curious to see what happens next and where this goes.

Reactions: Valeck

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
And people react to things very differently and that's fine, some like the mc will be very forgiving others like me won't.
I would not hate or seek revenge but I would ignore them in every way I could.

Reactions: MrFriendly

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
This game is making me late for work! Quick something.. Wasn't impressed when I skipped by this a few times. Had some time before work.. saw it again and said 'why not? NiiChan you changed my mind.. AND that is why I'm late for work.. cheers!
I hope you won't get a paycut for that :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right so, the story really has nothing to do with him.

He got put in that position because his landlady/mother banged a guy who his bullies mother had a crush on and got all jealous so made her daughter pick on him....

So all this shit is more about the women than him, he's basically just a side story.

I'm more interested in Hera and the landlady, looks like that's going to be a bitch war.

YET ANOTHER SPLINLESS MC
Yet another abomination of spelling in all caps.

I do believe the dev has done you a favour though, least you can relate to the MC.

Reactions: P3zz0

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
All these crossovers is very interesting . i was shock so see Kana and Klara related. so NiiChan both MCs of your game are Cousins? i am losing my mind hmmm ohhhh

Last edited:

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
No... I did say that they can brush it off bcoz they're a victim too. I just pointed it out. They're gonna redeem themselves, regardless of that reason.
This is way too late of a response, but I'm going for it anyway. The point I was making was that it doesn't matter that they are victims and it doesn't matter that you plan for them to redeem themselves. Because, in the main character's eyes as you have written him, there is no reason for them to bother. The guy is a doormat. A prime example of the type of person that will let people walk all over him and not do anything about it, much less hold them accountable for the things that they did. FFS, the main character doesn't even tell Emma to fuck off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
! If that's not a doormat, then I don't know what is.

I just don't get it. Why make a character this way? What's the point? If you wanted him to be a punching bag for other people, then why not just leave him as his fat self and just make him into a masochistic cuck? It'd be easier to just have him go along with being dommed by one of the girls and he'd have an abusive girlfriend that treats him like trash. Why try to make it seem as though that he has some form of self-respect, when his actions make it abundantly clear that he doesn't? It baffles the mind. N.C.! He shouldn't be considering helping any of these women, much less talking to them considering that none of them are respecting him as much as his roommate does. The way the MC is written makes it seem like the idea around him is that he is "a boy that's pathetic and weak enough to be bullied by a woman", as if such a thing is impossible or otherwise worthy of mockery. Or that women are somehow incapable of being complete asshats to another person to the point of ruining their self-esteem.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is way too late of a response, but I'm going for it anyway. The point I was making was that it doesn't matter that they are victims and it doesn't matter that you plan for them to redeem themselves. Because, in the main character's eyes as you have written him, there is no reason for them to bother. The guy is a doormat. A prime example of the type of person that will let people walk all over him and not do anything about it, much less hold them accountable for the things that they did. FFS, the main character doesn't even tell Emma to fuck off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
! If that's not a doormat, then I don't know what is.

I just don't get it. Why make a character this way? What's the point? If you wanted him to be a punching bag for other people, then why not just leave him as his fat self and just make him into a masochistic cuck? It'd be easier to just have him go along with being dommed by one of the girls and he'd have an abusive girlfriend that treats him like trash. Why try to make it seem as though that he has some form of self-respect, when his actions make it abundantly clear that he doesn't? It baffles the mind. N.C.! He shouldn't be considering helping any of these women, much less talking to them considering that none of them are respecting him as much as his roommate does. The way the MC is written makes it seem like the idea around him is that he is "a boy that's pathetic and weak enough to be bullied by a woman", as if such a thing is impossible or otherwise worthy of mockery. Or that women are somehow incapable of being complete asshats to another person to the point of ruining their self-esteem.
The dev is going to make this how they want accept that or move on.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell
4.20 star(s) 137 Votes