• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
"Male MC living with his mother when his mother rents out one of the rooms to one of his school bullies."

Sounds like the plot of a generic NTR game. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yea. And she can't understand what the MC had to go through because of them and that bullying.
Even just simple ''sorry'', it might not be enough.

She doesn't give a damn about it and simply tells MC to marry Aine.

Also, it pisses me off when she calls MC "Piggy".
That's the problem with Emma. She never consider's anybody's feelings or struggles(like Gwen's company being shut down). She only cares about Aine's well being, that's it. And that's where we see MC's growth from being their errand boy. ;)

Reactions: Faptime and Qmil679
Apr 16, 2020
That's the problem with Emma. She never consider's anybody's feelings or struggles(like Gwen's company being shut down). She only cares about Aine's well being, that's it. And that's where we see MC's growth from being their errand boy. ;)
eyyyyyyyyyy isn't this a spoiler, I mean I'm glad I got that clearer but.......... well i don't mind
I mean you're not gonna flashback this? to where it all started

• Haha
Reactions: lassoluh

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
"Male MC living with his mother when his mother rents out one of the rooms to one of his school bullies."

Sounds like the plot of a generic NTR game. :LOL:
anything can happend :) but more than NTR i am more afraided that it will become strongly femdom game...

Reactions: dreamgoat

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Yea. And she can't understand what the MC had to go through because of them and that bullying.
Even just simple ''sorry'', it might not be enough.

She doesn't give a damn about it and simply tells MC to marry Aine.

Also, it pisses me off when she calls MC "Piggy".
I didn't play too much of the LCC(the other VN of the dev) cuz i don't liked the femdom and the way the story was progressing, but i think it's a trait of him(i'm saying this bc LCC has a similar character) to make that kind of character(blunt and direct, that doesn't care for anything, only for few things), this type of character is kinda annoying, mostly for me, bc in anime/manga it's a pretty common thing:ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I didn't play too much of the LCC(the other VN of the dev) cuz i don't liked the fendom and the way the story was progressing, but i think it's a trait of him(i'm saying this bc LCC has a similar character) to make that kind of character(blunt and direct, that doesn't care for anything, only for few things), this type of character is kinda annoying, mostly for me, bc in anime/manga it's a pretty common thing:ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just started playing LSS. So I need to know what MC is in that game. :D

/Okay, I played a little further and I'm getting a little pissed off by the MC personality.
But maybe he is what he is after what happened with Irene.

Last edited:
Reactions: lassoluh

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My big question heading in to the new update is: Who did MC lose his virginity to and was it before or after his transformation?

Will there be a 6th Love Interest, because you know LandMommy is going to be #5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right, NiiChan? You ain't gonna deny us our Milfy Mom, will you?

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Okay, I played a little further and I'm getting a little pissed off by the MC personality.
But maybe he is what he is after what happened with Irene.
I always see you in the threads of the VN that i like, and i have almost the same thought as you in the most of them, based on that i don't think you will like it too much(or like at all).

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
My big question heading in to the new update is: Who did MC lose his virginity to and was it before or after his transformation?

Will there be a 6th Love Interest, because you know LandMommy is going to be #5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right, NiiChan? You ain't gonna deny us our Milfy Mom, will you?
No spoilers. Ahahahaha But yeah, landlady will be ours to take. :KEK:

Something to look forward later on: there is a total of 7 girls in this game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No spoilers. Ahahahaha But yeah, landlady will be ours to take. :KEK:

Something to look forward later on: there is a total of 7 girls in this game.
Lucky number seven, huh? Giggity.

Edit: ah, shit! I totally forgot about Burger Babe!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
So far it looks like the growth to BEING their errand boy, the MC having escaped their clutches for a while only to realize in horror that they're now in his house. But okay.

Reactions: Valeck and NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes