• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Are the girl avoidable or its forced harem all?
Every girl is a choice, however some scenes require you to have points with another girl to trigger.

How do i get sky 3rd scene then freya and naomi scenes
The third Sky image is by choosing the other bikini when you're about to go to the beach.

Freya's scene is by having enough points with her during Episode 6. Naomi's is a bug from Freya's scene gallery. (Naomi doesn't have anything)

Jun 6, 2018
CHEERS .................. THUMBS UP

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your wt-mod for Episode 6! :cool:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Game name is My Bully Is My Lover but it's mostly about Emma these days.

Not that I'm complaining since she's my second favorite after Sky.

But I feel like going deep into her "lore" should be more of a focus if we are officially locked into her route/path instead of it being mandatory.

I'm not complaining though and I'm definitely looking forward to the time MC finds out and we get more content with them.

Reactions: Duergh

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Then simply don't play them, go and play something you enjoy. We don't need that type of opinion here.
We may have different opinion on this game then him but that do not mean he don't have the right to say it.
True, if he don't like the game simply he don't have to play it but as he tested it he just give us he's opinion about it and that's cool.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Game name is My Bully Is My Lover but it's mostly about Emma these days.

Not that I'm complaining since she's my second favorite after Sky.

But I feel like going deep into her "lore" should be more of a focus if we are officially locked into her route/path instead of it being mandatory.

I'm not complaining though and I'm definitely looking forward to the time MC finds out and we get more content with them.
Emma holds 1/3 of the key plot from the main story, that is why it's mandatory. Full-on romance is optional, including the rest of her plot beyond the main story.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Holy shit this update was massive and fucking awesome.

Loved the development with Emma, every scene with her in this episode was pretty good and not only because of the last update, it was good all around! especially the last scene!

Poor Sky tho, why you give with one hand and take away with the other Niichan, why? :HideThePain:
I had to create a Sky exclusive save just for her because of that.

Really liked the professional look with the outro and the small sneak peek, it's amazing the improvement every update.

Glad I'm not the only one who loved Emma's story.

It sucks, because I do feel for her and want to like her, but when the MC confessed to her about Emy and what that did to him and she says wherever that girl is; she can never ever come back from that in my book. Putting myself in the MC's position, I could forgive her for the bullying and hiding that she was Emy from him before, but from that point on, never. I don't care about what Hera said* or did, or what twisted version of doing it for him Emma had in her mind, that scene would destroy the relationship beyond repair.
C'mon buddy she is been suffering too. I mean what other choices she had at the moment when mc confessed her?
She couldn't confess back as it would ruin Aine's life even without Hera doing anything, unfortunately for her Aine's in love with him and Emma knows that too. Why not wait till Hera matter settles down and call her bluff! I mean why risks anyones life even if the threats are hollow. Differences and confusions can be solved with time.

Reactions: linkinn

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Flashback overstayed in my opinion and the team felt more like a cult initiation.

I enjoyed the rest though; Owl in particular caught my eye.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
C'mon buddy she is been suffering too. I mean what other choices she had at the moment when mc confessed her?
Um.. I don't know how about telling the effing truth?!

She couldn't confess back as it would ruin Aine's life even without Hera doing anything, unfortunately for her Aine's in love with him and Emma knows that too. Why not wait till Hera matter settles down and call her bluff! I mean why risks anyones life even if the threats are hollow. Differences and confusions can be solved with time.
I'm sorry but this can't tell him because Hera is absolute a BS cop out.

She could have told him in school and explained everything and even got his mom involved because she obviously had her number back then and would talk to her, between the three they could of come up with a plan. I don't like it, but I can forgive her for not doing it then because they were both kids.

However when he told her about Emy and how he felt and what it did to him and she kept quiet about it being her, that I can't forgive. She could have told him and spent the whole night explaining to him everything and convincing him not to say or act on anything because she has a plan. Hell knowing her plan he can help it. How much shit and pain and heart ache is caused in RL, in every movie, book, series because someone hides the truth and the hero nearly ruins it because they are trying to work out the truth. I mean unless she is worried that Hera has some magic ability or is spying on every conversation, that every area of his house it bugged and the second Emma says a single word Hera will know so she couldn't say anyting.... well if that's true, it's already game over, she has no chance and we may as well walk away.

I know it's always easier to see clearly from the outside looking in, but Emma has had 8 years or so to think about it and deal with the emotion and think it through logically.

All Emma has done is shown despite her "feeling bad" she actually doesn't give a fuck about the MC and how much pain she inflicts on him, she clearly doesn't trust him because if she did she could tell him and convince him, but she doesn't trust him, doesn't care how much pain she inflicts. I still can't understand how she can't trust him with the truth but is willing to trust him with her best friend. Makes me wonder if all her emotion and friendship isn't just an act and the robot Emma her true self. She was talking about the psychopath in her case... I think she was really talking about herself.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I have simmilar point of view to Naxos in this matter, she could simply don't say anything and it will be better then saying "wherever THAT GIRL is" in my county we have saying as "lie to living eyes"(or something like that wi till be after translate) change living with fictional and that's literaly what we have here :)
Plus i'm trying to make decisions here NOT including knowledge from other ppl then MC memoriest, as good as it is to have other points of view our protagonist don't supose to know it so he should make decisions from other ppl acts(or lack of them) that he know about.

And that's why for me too - Ema is out of picture almost for sure for the rest of the game. But sayins so... "never say never" so we wait and see what time will tell ;)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'm sorry but this can't tell him because Hera is absolute a BS cop out.

She could have told him in school and explained everything and even got his mom involved because she obviously had her number back then and would talk to her, between the three they could of come up with a plan. I don't like it, but I can forgive her for not doing it then because they were both kids.

However when he told her about Emy and how he felt and what it did to him and she kept quiet about it being her, that I can't forgive. She could have told him and spent the whole night explaining to him everything and convincing him not to say or act on anything because she has a plan. Hell knowing her plan he can help it. How much shit and pain and heart ache is caused in RL, in every movie, book, series because someone hides the truth and the hero nearly ruins it because they are trying to work out the truth. I mean unless she is worried that Hera has some magic ability or is spying on every conversation, that every area of his house it bugged and the second Emma says a single word Hera will know so she couldn't say anyting.... well if that's true, it's already game over, she has no chance and we may as well walk away.

I know it's always easier to see clearly from the outside looking in, but Emma has had 8 years or so to think about it and deal with the emotion and think it through logically.

All Emma has done is shown despite her "feeling bad" she actually doesn't give a fuck about the MC and how much pain she inflicts on him, she clearly doesn't trust him because if she did she could tell him and convince him, but she doesn't trust him, doesn't care how much pain she inflicts. I still can't understand how she can't trust him with the truth but is willing to trust him with her best friend. Makes me wonder if all her emotion and friendship isn't just an act and the robot Emma her true self. She was talking about the psychopath in her case... I think she was really talking about herself.
All I can say is..... More Emma. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes