• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Um.. I don't know how about telling the effing truth?!

I'm sorry but this can't tell him because Hera is absolute a BS cop out.

She could have told him in school and explained everything and even got his mom involved because she obviously had her number back then and would talk to her, between the three they could of come up with a plan. I don't like it, but I can forgive her for not doing it then because they were both kids.

However when he told her about Emy and how he felt and what it did to him and she kept quiet about it being her, that I can't forgive. She could have told him and spent the whole night explaining to him everything and convincing him not to say or act on anything because she has a plan. Hell knowing her plan he can help it. How much shit and pain and heart ache is caused in RL, in every movie, book, series because someone hides the truth and the hero nearly ruins it because they are trying to work out the truth. I mean unless she is worried that Hera has some magic ability or is spying on every conversation, that every area of his house it bugged and the second Emma says a single word Hera will know so she couldn't say anyting.... well if that's true, it's already game over, she has no chance and we may as well walk away.

I know it's always easier to see clearly from the outside looking in, but Emma has had 8 years or so to think about it and deal with the emotion and think it through logically.

All Emma has done is shown despite her "feeling bad" she actually doesn't give a fuck about the MC and how much pain she inflicts on him, she clearly doesn't trust him because if she did she could tell him and convince him, but she doesn't trust him, doesn't care how much pain she inflicts. I still can't understand how she can't trust him with the truth but is willing to trust him with her best friend. Makes me wonder if all her emotion and friendship isn't just an act and the robot Emma her true self. She was talking about the psychopath in her case... I think she was really talking about herself.
I think its because she knows that MC is an airhead that will most likely make things only worse with his actions if the truth is told. He'll just run to Hera and try to throw some fists... It's just the way the MC is wired; he is a traumatized boy with good heart, but he needs to grow up mentally and heal his wounds. Sometimes when I play, I feel like this guy belongs to La La Land or something.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
However when he told her about Emy and how he felt and what it did to him and she kept quiet about it being her, that I can't forgive. She could have told him and spent the whole night explaining to him everything and convincing him not to say or act on anything because she has a plan. Hell knowing her plan he can help it. How much shit and pain and heart ache is caused in RL, in every movie, book, series because someone hides the truth and the hero nearly ruins it because they are trying to work out the truth. I mean unless she is worried that Hera has some magic ability or is spying on every conversation, that every area of his house it bugged and the second Emma says a single word Hera will know so she couldn't say anyting.... well if that's true, it's already game over, she has no chance and we may as well walk away.
Emma did consider that option but she knew that, if she confessed at that moment then "mc would leave absolutely everything and everyone to be with her", (that was the exact monologue). It's not everything about hera. What about aine? As she was there when Emma needed her the most, what about her?
Even if she could have told him everything but then what, keep your relationship hidden, the relationship he absolutely cherished and even still do, that would be more cruel. Why not wait and go bazooka.

Reactions: SirAlexander111

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Emma did consider that option but she knew that, if she confessed at that moment then "mc would leave absolutely everything and everyone to be with her"
That may be truth if she forget years of bullying him in school... but he will know then that it was "he's Emy" who was that bully for years and she know exacly who he is all that time.

Reactions: RyogoTM and Naxos

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
She could have told him in school and explained everything and even got his mom involved because she obviously had her number back then and would talk to her, between the three they could of come up with a plan. I don't like it, but I can forgive her for not doing it then because they were both kids.
No no she couldn't have, why would she take the risks of someone else getting hurt physically, like i said even if it's just bluff. There are thousand of different scenarios, story could have spanned out. I mean if mc was so fed up with being bullied why didn't he leave the school, or at least just stop hanging out with them, or doing their chores, i mean he was getting bullied either way

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
It's fair! :HideThePain:
In all seriousness though, I like that there are clashing opinions. But let's just wait till the 2nd main story arc is finished. Then you decide if you throw her away or not.
Hi NiiChan, how many episodes are planned? Quite intrigued to hear the number actually :D

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It's fair! :HideThePain:
In all seriousness though, I like that there are clashing opinions. But let's just wait till the 2nd main story arc is finished. Then you decide if you throw her away or not.
awww more of her? plz don't forget about other girls :) we don't wanna them to feel pushed aside!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi NiiChan, how many episodes are planned? Quite intrigued to hear the number actually :D
I'm estimating MBML to reach 20+ episodes. That can still go down, now that I'm starting to get comfortable with bigger updates.
awww more of her? plz don't forget about other girls :) we don't wanna them to feel pushed aside!
Nah, they won't. We... just have to slap Emma, Aine and MC back to their senses first. :)
We don't want a dense MC to handle our girls, do we?

• Haha
Reactions: Duergh and crotch69

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
That may be truth if she forget years of bullying him in school... but he will know then that it was "he's Emy" who was that bully for years and she know exacly who he is all that time.
Your point being? That he should just keep bitching about the past even now, he is absolutely the man he could have hoped for when he was 10. Why shouldn't he be the elder one and have an open mind about the unfortunate situations and circumstances that led to the guilty party committing the said crime. Give them a chance or two, i mean he isn't losing anything is he!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I mean unless she is worried that Hera has some magic ability or is spying on every conversation, that every area of his house it bugged and the second Emma says a single word Hera will know so she couldn't say anyting.... well if that's true, it's already game over, she has no chance and we may as well walk away.
You know? Call me paranoid but just after Moon takes out Hera's spies, this little white haired twerp (Shu) shows up. By MC's reaction he does not like him but this dude just latches on to him. Apparently he also derailed MC's life back in college. That little bitch smells like Hera's lackey.

Mar 9, 2021
You know? Call me paranoid but just after Moon takes out Hera's spies, this little white haired twerp (Shu) shows up. By MC's reaction he does not like him but this dude just latches on to him. Apparently he also derailed MC's life back in college. That little bitch smells like Hera's lackey.
You mean, MC's long lasting girlfriend :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan and v1900

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Nah, that's just how they treat each other. :LOL:
But he's nice. And will be an important part of the main story later.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos and v1900
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes