• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fun fact: Just six largest video files add up to over 1 GB in MBML (four of which are ending/credit scenes with a static images and some text + a massive 546 MB 30-second video file of the 'park showcase'). In total, videos/animation take up just over 4 GB of the 8.3 GB build. Re-compressing the biggest video files can easily save 1-1.5 GBs in total.

NiiChan, you might wanna take a look at that moving forward.
OH I know. Already mentioned the 100 MB+ webms the compression for the version before the new one :HideThePain:

But with donoring the old compression, I don't have to recompress, so I don't lose any time anyways :KEK:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I took a look at the game's animations, and nothing with Klara yet. Sorry fans, but I'm kind of sick of these unrealistic harems. I liked Klara's model (and because it was incest). But judging by how long the game has been around, I don't even know if there will be scenes with her. Maybe it's better to wait for the game to finish and then take a look.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, this game continues to ruin the erotic scenes by toggling on the most obnoxious music complete with awful vocals.

Unless you are doing a textless montage, using music with vocals just needs to stop. Having to read while horribly grating talking is going on is a bad experience, as it makes concentrating on the words just that much harder. Plus if you do stop and actually listen to it, it's just plain bad discount pop or R&B. Most of the rest of the game the muzak works to effectively set the mood, but the only mood being set by it during the erotic scenes is 'annoyance'.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Welp, this game continues to ruin the erotic scenes by toggling on the most obnoxious music complete with awful vocals.

Unless you are doing a textless montage, using music with vocals just needs to stop. Having to read while horribly grating talking is going on is a bad experience, as it makes concentrating on the words just that much harder. Plus if you do stop and actually listen to it, it's just plain bad discount pop or R&B. Most of the rest of the game the muzak works to effectively set the mood, but the only mood being set by it during the erotic scenes is 'annoyance'.
you know you can mute music/sound in options, right?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes