• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Can someone help me i am trying to get the emma path open for harem but i only get 10 point which ends her path and at the end of the update i get everyones path open but hers

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Can someone help me i am trying to get the emma path open for harem but i only get 10 point which ends her path and at the end of the update i get everyones path open but hers
be nice to her? honestly the harem path is pretty rail-roaded so idk how you could miss it unless you were selecting all the "bad" options. her path is pretty early on so if you missed it you probs need a new playthrough.

Reactions: Dragongod777
Jul 19, 2021
absolutely loved this update, thank you Niichan for giving moon-chi such a awsome & memorable Episode. Once again, your work on creating such a captivating story is impeccable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

Anjayzz

Apr 7, 2023
Dayum this game keep getting better and better good job dev, though can i ask question? Will Claire really not be our Li's? if so it's very unfortunate

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dayum this game keep getting better and better good job dev, though can i ask question? Will Claire really not be our Li's? if so it's very unfortunate
No, if she's not in the LI list from the phone then she's not an LI.
NiiChan's too scared that she'll cut his dick off to make her a LI. Go play Sicae if you wanna see why

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
No, if she's not in the LI list from the phone then she's not an LI.
NiiChan's too scared that she'll cut his dick off to make her a LI. Go play Sicae if you wanna see why
You make it sound like she was evil or something, come on bro, she just had a rough time. Nobodys perfect :love:

By the way, just because of the simple minded poster here and the newest review. In which world is a guy who fucks girls instead of beating them up/or ignoring them a doormat :ROFLMAO:

You idiot! You could have showed them the cold shoulder and be miserable and alone! Instead you know have to endure a harem of hotties, cant only blame yourself for that! :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lmfao the recent review gave me a laugh and kind of confused tho im behind on 2 updates gonna play this next week gonna play Sicae first and replay this game

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
lmfao the recent review gave me a laugh and kind of confused tho im behind on 2 updates gonna play this next week gonna play Sicae first and replay this game
I can understand the typical complaints, but I just woke up ang I'm like.... HUUUUUH??????
Jeezus fcking christ.

Reactions: Dessolos

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I gotta say "hut ab" NiiChan.. the updates are getting better and better everytime!

Gwen is and probably will be my "Best Girl" in this game forever, but Moon skyrocket into my top 3 with this update.

Thanks for this Update & ur hard work over the years! <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes