• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
For me that would be Gwen tho I didn't really like most of the sex scenes in this game as for me I wanted to move on to the story and was feeling impatient waiting for the lewd scenes to be over.

tho I will say Aine and Moon's lewd scenes were pretty good as well.
I mean I like almost all sex scenes in the game. Aine's and Moon's are the top for me. Gwens is also very good.
I love that they aren't just generic fucking but NiiChan actually makes them them feel good.
From the camera movement to the music to the dialogue. For me MBLM is peak in both. Story and the sex scenes that I find very erotic.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean I like almost all sex scenes in the game. Aine's and Moon's are the top for me. Gwens is also very good.
I love that they aren't just generic fucking but NiiChan actually makes them them feel good.
From the camera movement to the music to the dialogue. For me MBLM is peak in both. Story and the sex scenes that I find very erotic.
yeah im just impatient and not really playing these games for the lewds at all. I want to move on to more story in most of them. Like I do like them up till the MC cums the first time but when he goes for round 2 that's kind of when I lose interest in them and want them to stop fucking and move on haha but that is just me. They are great for what they are

Reactions: Nadira

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Oh wait, Aine is the bully right?
Yeah I friendzoned the absolute shit out of her, zero forgiveness for bullies regardless of circumstances. Had actually forgotten her name all together since it's been a while since I last played.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I friendzoned the absolute shit out of her, zero forgiveness for bullies regardless of circumstances. Had actually forgotten her name all together since it's been a while since I last played.
normally id agree with you but her backstory made me feel for her and blame her mother so was easy to forgive for me but I get why you wouldn't.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hera was a nasty bitch, but in the end I think she deserves her happy ending (and I hope she will be part of the MC's harem in the end), remember that she cried sincerely when she remembered that Freyia was not at home anymore.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Hera was a nasty bitch, but in the end I think she deserves her happy ending (and I hope she will be part of the MC's harem in the end), remember that she cried sincerely when she remembered that Freyia was not at home anymore.
I mean, even if she's sincerely crying over something like that, it doesn't mean that she'll change. People like her tend to not change in general.
And even so, not sure if I agree on her deserving a happy ending considering the amount of lives she impacted/ruined to some degree.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I mean, even if she's sincerely crying over something like that, it doesn't mean that she'll change. People like her tend to not change in general.
And even so, not sure if I agree on her deserving a happy ending considering the amount of lives she impacted/ruined to some degree.
To be honest I think Jovian ruined way more lives...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
even so doesn't change the fact she is a cruel and depictable women and mother. I could never forgive her if I wanted too only fake it for her daughters. Even if she changes a bit too late for me.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The Sincae MC is the one that collects the crazy ones so if Hera is going anywhere is with her sister in the same Harem:KEK:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While i do agree that bullies are pieces of shit that only deserve contempt, i do also think that people should be allowed to redeem themselves. And if they do that with their heart in the right place, then i would personally willing to let bygones be bygones.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
While i do agree that bullies are pieces of shit that only deserve contempt, i do also think that people should be allowed to redeem themselves. And if they do that with their heart in the right place, then i would personally willing to let bygones be bygones.
I mean there are levels to that aswell. I'm inclined to give people a second chance as long as it didn't involve some form of bullying, egregious lying or manipulation. In either of those three cases, it ain't happening because you can never trust those people to tell the truth.
Whether that applies to this specific situation or not is irrelevant however, she did some horrendous shit and sometimes you just need to learn that there are consequences even if you didn't do it out of choice.

Though I will say that I'm pretty extreme when it comes to those specific points because I've just had way too many people like that in my life thus far.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Agreed that's why I have an easier time forgiving Aine but not her mother. As I could feel Aine is a good person deep down and feels trully awful for what she did but also it was her mother than put her in that position too. So seeing how she really is and feels for being a bully was enough for me to consider redeemed in my eyes and forgive her. ( tho the backstory helped alot that show how her mother being cruel)

Reactions: TamreeFugar
4.20 star(s) 152 Votes