• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
hello i am reluctant to start this game because i see a lot of people say that mc is too forgiving on those who bullied him, are the bullies gonna be very sorry and regretful for their past actions in the story or no?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
hello i am reluctant to start this game because i see a lot of people say that mc is too forgiving on those who bullied him, are the bullies gonna be very sorry and regretful for their past actions in the story or no?
They are, also you get to see backstory that shows they didn't really want to be bullies. Won't elaborate further, so you won't get spoiled.

Reactions: jnrcndl

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can see why some would say that but when you learn their backstories it's honestly hard not to feel bad for them and forgive them , they feel more like victims than bullies at least to me.

Reactions: jnrcndl

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
I can see why some would say that but when you learn their backstories it's honestly hard not to feel bad for them and forgive them , they feel more like victims than bullies at least to me.
okay would give this a try then thank you for the reply

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Dude I'm waiting since start to get into the Hera Route i wanna see the scene between hera and Mc
Dude, what the hell?! Do you want to see MC fap_fap mother-in-law hard? Mmm, looks horny, but you have a problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ugh, I just gave NiiChan an idea for the bad ending... 1000228260.gif

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone please make a compressed form of the download i have tried 3 times to download but allways broken and i have enough place on my computer i don t know why i can not not download this game allways i must wait 2 hours and then at end broke it :(

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
I thought of making them cry normally if it's tears of joy, but that would be a Disney-ish type of stuff, and I don't like it, so I crossed it out. :KEK:
i bet he'll make a scene about it, the other harem members see either Kei or Moon announcing some good news and crying blood, despite the horrific scene, both say something like:

"we may be crying blood but these are happy bloody tears"

:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Replayed the game, and I hope that in Chapter 2 we will see not only more focus on the various LIs (Naomi and Lily for example).
But also I wish for Hera to return and get her happy ending, as well as June to come back for Shu.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Replayed the game, and I hope that in Chapter 2 we will see not only more focus on the various LIs (Naomi and Lily for example).
But also I wish for Hera to return and get her happy ending, as well as June to come back for Shu.
Pfffff disagree, lily can stay away and naomi can fix my car if she has to be involed or something. If i want someone to bore me with car talk, i can talk to a buddy already.

both arent interesting at all imo compared to the other LI's/the setup

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Pfffff disagree, lily can stay away and naomi can fix my car if she has to be involed or something. If i want someone to bore me with car talk, i can talk to a buddy already.

both arent interesting at all imo compared to the other LI's/the setup
Then don't add them at all in the first place.
Both aren't interesting? Are you for real? Lily has one hell of an interesting story that isn't finished yet, and Naomi is the key for defeating Francis. If we really have to talk about useless LIs, then Freya can disappear, since she is totally useless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Then don't add them at all in the first place.
Both aren't interesting? Are you for real? Lily has one hell of an interesting story that isn't finished yet, and Naomi is the key for defeating Francis. If we really have to talk about useless LIs, then Freya can disappear, since she is totally useless.
Okay fine, we can scratch freya too :ROFLMAO: she actually only other LI i dont really give a fuck about. But shes a fun friend for syke so i guess we can fuck her when shes around *cough*

Okay fine let Naomi help with Francis (i doubt the car mechanic will be the key in a battle of gods but we will see) as long as she shuts the fuck up about cars.
But what in the world was interesting about lily's plot? The most interesting thing about her was that she knew moon and some of the sicae girls. Otherwise she was just a girl who stopped running and i dont even remember the reasons despite playing the avn 4+ times :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 155 Votes