• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Replayed the game, and I hope that in Chapter 2 we will see not only more focus on the various LIs (Naomi and Lily for example).
But also I wish for Hera to return and get her happy ending, as well as June to come back for Shu.
I agree I find Lily pretty interesting and im curious to learn more about her story. If Naomi got more screentime she would be easily my favorite character.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well... Our core characters are only Aine, Gwen, Emma, and Moon, with the latest. The rest are characters that you either take or leave because their characters' arcs are mostly personal and not involved in the main story. This is also the reason why my future games will only have 6 max LIs. More than that, feel free to end my life. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, what relationship you settled between Sky, MC and Clara? I went for cousin-nephews-aunt relationship one.

Any suggestion?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Guys, what relationship you settled between Sky, MC and Clara? I went for cousin-nephews-aunt relationship one.

Any suggestion?
TLDR : Sister

my first time playing this I left it as roommate until Klara came back cause I had a huge brain fart at the time thinking she was a real roommate and I had to make money to pay rent cause of how the MC worked at MC Donalds lol. Then I went for sister and the sad thing was I knew what landlady and roommate meant I just wasn't thinking lol.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Other question: can i have more than one route? Or i have to close one for get a new one?

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Other quesrion: can i have more than one route? Or i have to close one for get a new one?
Go for all at the same time for all content.

It is (which is strange) even the other way around, you miss skye content on a only skye path for example.

There is one solo ending so far but you can chose it anyway

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Other questions: i noticed there are some pics locked, like i missed some requirements. Someone could tell me how to get those? 1728316898544.png And how frequently the game get updates?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I thought the game was going to stop at episode 4, but.....

I'm already at ep 6. O.O

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Quick question: i need to play "Sicae", for understand better "My bully is my lover"?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Quick question: i need to play "Sicae", for understand better "My bully is my lover"?
I played Sicae before I did my 2nd PT of this game and I came to appreciate it more as you notice character from Sicae who I thought were background characters my first time. I wouldn't say you need to play it to understand it tho. In fact this game left me with more questions about Sicae towards the end.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Finished the prologue. Lot of questions. Lot of theories....

*Making a theory board. Again*

And Gwen best girl.

4.30 star(s) 155 Votes