• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
will the bullies here atleast suffer some consequences?
This warning is on the first page of the thread: THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU. I think the protagonist did had the idea of taking vengeance at the prologue but ultimately chose to not do that (as for the former bullies, he ultimately earned their affections and some sexy time).

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
This warning is on the first page of the thread: THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU. I think the protagonist did had the idea of taking vengeance at the prologue but ultimately chose to not do that (as for the former bullies, he ultimately earned their affections and some sexy time).
no im not really talking about revenge just consequences for doing something terrible

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
will the mc have a love interest not related to his past like he will meet somebody in the present and fall in love?
2 from his family, 3 from his past, 3 from his present, and 1 from his past who he only meets in the present.
The consequences for bullying him are largely their own guilt. The bullies have a lot of it but the MC doesn't hold very much of a grudge against them after all these years. It's handled tastefully but to fully enjoy the game you'll have to not be offended on the MC's behalf for something that doesn't offend him anymore.

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
2 from his family, 3 from his past, 3 from his present, and 1 from his past who he only meets in the present.
The consequences for bullying him are largely their own guilt. The bullies have a lot of it but the MC doesn't hold very much of a grudge against them after all these years. It's handled tastefully but to fully enjoy the game you'll have to not be offended on the MC's behalf for something that doesn't offend him anymore.
thank you this is what i was talking about because maybe the topic is a little sensitive for me and i thought that this is a kind of game where everybody just forgets about what they did in the past without any guilt

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
The former bullies, especially the one referred to in the title, absolutely feel guilt and remorse for their past actions, and it is definitely dealt with (at least to some extent, your mileage may vary as to whether it's adequate or not) rather than being swept under the rug and ignored.

4.30 star(s) 155 Votes