• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Still haven't played the game, I decided to get through the comment section first, but there's one thing we have to clear up. The manga ending of Masamune, where he didn't end up with that maid bitch was JUSTICE. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I really liked this game it as a nice premise.
I want to see now what are the routes we can have with our bullies,
Mc seems to be too much of a nice guy, already is forgetting is revenge but lets see it.
I would like a bit of a revenge because what problems aine have isn't a excuse to bully people but I don't want to be a complete asshole too.
I think mc should had give more of a hard time to the robotic girl for continuing calling him piggy after he even told her to stop but let's see his growth.

Sky already like her a lot, cute as hell. Want to see how they develop more and more.

Aine is very pretty but want to know more about her, even with her problems isn't a excuse for what she as done let's see how she turns out to be right now and how she will face her past mistakes.

This game needs NTR tags, since the MC and this Skye girl are clearly in love with each other and have been in love for a very long time, but still this whore decided to give her cherry to some guy, other than the MC, a long time ago.
Did we played the same game? Sky lost her virginity with mc. She didn't do anything with any other guy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game and story looks interesting also has my favourite tags ( romance-harem lol) so I decided to play it but what is this comment about 'NTR'? Is there or there will be NTR-sharing(with other guys), cuckold...etc in this game? If so I will just skip it. I'm really not into that

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Did we played the same game? Sky lost her virginity with mc. She didn't do anything with any other guy.
That's what she says, but can you believe her? Still, she had a boyfriend, and this "I was doing gymnastics" excuse seems too weak. Anyways, Why would she need a boyfriend if she was in love with MC? I doubt they were just idly holding hands and looking up at the clouds.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
The game and story looks interesting so I decided to play it but what is this comment about 'NTR'? Is there or there will be NTR-Sharing-cuckold...etc in this game? If so I will just skip it
No NTR, just a stupid comment from someone who doesn't know what NTR is and who sees NTR everywhere.

Because a character had previous sexually experience in her past before banging with the MC doesn't qualify as cheating nor NTR

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
It is really difficult to develop two games at the same time. Please don't abandon your game. Good luck to your new project.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
It is really difficult to develop two games at the same time. Please don't abandon your game. Good luck to your new project.
No such thing as abandon a game to me, even before I entered AVNs itself. I'm the only one who's being abandoned. :HideThePain:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
All for you now. Ahaha. Don't worry. :KEK:

For now? Does that mean the game will have ntr-sharing (mmf)-cuckold...etc in the future? I understand what the other guy said is not 'ntr' at all but your comment that contains 'for now' made me suspicious. If there will be that that fetishes I don't want to start the game and get dissapointed later down the line because NTR get added

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
For now? Does that mean the game will have ntr-sharing (mmf)-cuckold...etc in the future? I understand what the other guy said is not 'ntr' at all but your comment that contains 'for now' made me suspicious. If there will be that that fetishes I don't want to start the game and get dissapointed later down the line because NTR get added
I said 'all for you now' not 'for now'. LOL

Reactions: AlexMpog

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
That's what she says, but can you believe her? Still, she had a boyfriend, and this "I was doing gymnastics" excuse seems too weak. Anyways, Why would she need a boyfriend if she was in love with MC? I doubt they were just idly holding hands and looking up at the clouds.
Girls can really tear their hymen in gymnastics, this is a fact. And she already said that MC is her first so there's not even anything to talk about. In all NiiChan games, all the girls will be just for us, and almost all of them will even be virgins. But you know that if in real life you start dating some girl and it turns out that she's not a virgin, it doesn't make her a whore you know that right? But specifically Skye is definitely a virgin, she doesn't need to lie to MC

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Because a character had previous sexually experience in her past before banging with the MC doesn't qualify as cheating nor NTR
Maybe it would have been true if it hadn't been said that MC and Skye had always been attcached with each other, and she dated her ex knowing that she loves MC, and that he also had something for her, but she still got a boyfriend and only God knows what she did with him.
Yeah, it may not be NTR, but I don't want to hear that lying bitch telling me how much she loves me, because her tongue is a snake and her words are poison.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
idk if i am going to be fan of to be married with my school bully, cause another school bully ask me ...

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Maybe it would have been true if it hadn't been said that MC and Skye had always been attcached with each other, and she dated her ex knowing that she loves MC, and that he also had something for her, but she still got a boyfriend and only God knows what she did with him.
Yeah, it may not be NTR, but I don't want to hear that lying bitch telling me how much she loves me, because her tongue is a snake and her words are poison.
if she was not lying than she was still virgin

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes