• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
There's a tag "virgin". I don't know why, but I expected Sky to be a virgin. And it turns out she had a boyfriend and she already did it with him.
Maybe I thought she was a virgin because she looks so sweet, innocent. While on the other hand, such innocent-looking women may be more experienced.. :D looks are only appearances.

Since she is not a virgin, I wonder who is. :unsure:

Interesting game. I like the story here that the MC was bullied in the past, and now has a chance to prove that he changed and and take revenge on these girls, or.. something else. :)
I'm waiting for the moment when these 3 girls find out that the MC is the person who bullied by them in the past.

I am waiting for more! Good work.
Sky was the virgin one, she lost it with mc

Reactions: Qmil679

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Hmm .. interesting. Then why was she lying? A bit of a bad approach.

So far I'm in the moment of having sex with her. I decided to write a post when I hadn't finished the game yet. :D
She didn't lied, the only "lie" that has, it is she doesn't tell to MC that she is a virgin, because if she said that she was, the MC probably it wasn't going to have sex with her, after the sex she told him.

Reactions: Sngo and Qmil679

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It is. However, in here, LCC's story is already at it's end game. So it will show minor to major spoilers from time to time about LCC's plot.
Yeah I picked up on that when Charlotte looked cheerful and referenced her boyfriend (the MC from LCC, I assume).

Reactions: NiiChan

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
How many people try to date someone to try to forget other person? How many people date and be without sex for a good amount of time?
I would not do that, and I will not tolerate the opposite from those with whom I would like to get close.

I bet you will not be forced to be with sky so don't worry.
Alas, but the sex scene with her can't be avoided. Now I feel unclean.

1800s called you to get back in your time machine
It's naive to believe that it was better then, I would assume that it was even worse.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice start, i really hope we can have some sweet revenge against the 2, especially robo girl :devilish:

Reactions: Qmil679

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
You're wrong. A well-mannered and intelligent girl won't have any questionable past and there are many such girls. It's just that here we have a typical whore who doesn't care when and with whom.
It's okay to have no past, no boyfriends, and to be a virgin. The opposite is not normal.
I think you forgot you are on F95, not 4chan /r9k mate.
So please go back with your incels buddies there and leave this thread clean of your presence and non-sensical bs you have been spurting out for the past 2h for an imaginary problem that even the dev debunked for you.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Reminds me of an anime that is very very very~ similar to this, though, I am not complaining, Ill serve this as a second season to that anime, snice I don't think it'll get one.

-and I know we all know this shit, but to all uncultured swines out there "Masamune kun no revenge"
(no offence you uncultured swine)

I like the art, plot, humor, to bad I've found this in early developments~

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I have no problems with marrying Aine. She is already the best girl for me now and skye is a close second. Others I would probably not care that much
I doesn't want to say anything.. but here you gave a big spoiler from the game. Please put it in an inline spoiler. ;)

Reactions: lassoluh

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I think you forgot you are on F95, not 4chan /r9k mate.
So please go back with your incels buddies there and leave this thread clean of your presence and non-sensical bs you are spurting out for the past 2h for an imaginary problem that even the dev debunked for you.
Honestly I can't tell if he's trolling or if the neckbeard is especially strong with him.

paust.alex at some point you have to accept that what the person writing the game says is the truth. Skye dated a dude. They probably kissed. They may have even (gasp!) held hands. But they didn't have sex. We know this; it is a canon fact.

Whatever nonsense story you made up in your misogynistic mind, because you can't fathom a girl dating someone without immediately spreading her legs, that's on you.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Five minutes in and I can already tell that this is an attractive protagonist. Which made me realize that I haven't ran into such a thing in the past... fifty or so games I played, barring one or two exceptions. Jesus.

Apr 16, 2020
Huhhhhhhhhh~ there's a anti-ntr fans in here. I didn't care enough to read, his all righteous feelings, since ntr in an "computer character" is fine for me, but man, I remember that day when I was reading "Lust Geass" in mangakakalot / Manganelo and that innocent feeling of mine that questioned my humanity.......................lol

Grow up kid, and when a "lady" says something that is very personal and an very unlikely logic's it is understandable that it's either true or false, but who gives a fuck, Its not you who's fucking anyway! hahahahhahaha even that slap of reality, that I wrote, hurt'd me.

anyway just keep your disliking to your self that ain't gonna give you more, other than haters
that ain't helping the game developer too~

If I said something that is off, well I'm sorry, like I said, I didn't read more than enough to understand the whole situation
then why did I bother doing these? well I'm sorry for that too

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly I can't tell if he's trolling or if the neckbeard is especially strong with him.

paust.alex at some point you have to accept that what the person writing the game says is the truth. Skye dated a dude. They probably kissed. They may have even (gasp!) held hands. But they didn't have sex. We know this; it is a canon fact.

Whatever nonsense story you made up in your misogynistic mind, because you can't fathom a girl dating someone without immediately spreading her legs, that's on you.
Well he likes to whine about possible or confirmed Li's that may or may not have had sex before getting closer to the MC or wow even getting in some sort of relationships with him that would warrant getting angry about her being with someone other.

Five minutes in and I can already tell that this is an attractive protagonist. Which made me realize that I haven't ran into such a thing in the past... fifty or so games I played, barring one or two exceptions. Jesus.
Compared to the old HS1 protags its a hughe improvement and more likeable. I am with you on that, these protags are more likeable in terms of looks.

Reactions: Orlox

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I doesn't want to say anything.. but here you gave a big spoiler from the game. Please put it in an inline spoiler. ;)

I mean it's start of the game so the game is really short now. Maybe join discussions after finishing it? Seeing that you already post wrong info just because of it in this thread and got corrected as well. Besides marrying thing already expressed way before I comment about it

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Huhhhhhhhhh~ there's lot of anti-ntr fans in here. I didn't care enough to read, they're all righteous feelings, since ntr in an "computer character" is fine for me, but man, I remember that day when I was reading "Lust Geass" in mangakakalot / Manganelo and that innocent feeling of mine that questioned my humanity.......................lol

Grow up kids, and when a "lady" says something that is very personal and an very unlikely logic's it is understandable that it's either true or false, but who gives a fuck, Its not you who's fucking anyway! hahahahhahaha even that slap of reality, that I wrote, hurt'd me.

anyway just keep your disliking to your self that ain't gonna give you more, other than haters

If I said something that is off, well I'm sorry, like I said, I didn't read more than enough to understand the whole situation
You really should read before posting.
There is only one dude here imagining something that didn't happen. Don't try to inflame this thread especially without reading the posts

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Huhhhhhhhhh~ there's lot of anti-ntr fans in here. I didn't care enough to read, they're all righteous feelings, since ntr in an "computer character" is fine for me, but man, I remember that day when I was reading "Lust Geass" in mangakakalot / Manganelo and that innocent feeling of mine that questioned my humanity.......................lol

Grow up kids, and when a "lady" says something that is very personal and an very unlikely logic's it is understandable that it's either true or false, but who gives a fuck, Its not you who's fucking anyway! hahahahhahaha even that slap of reality, that I wrote, hurt'd me.

Its not the opposite, there is only one crying about non-enxistent things because he images them so in his head.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well he likes to whine about possible or confirmed Li's that may or may not have had sex before getting closer to the MC or wow even getting in some sort of relationships with him that would warrant getting angry about her being with someone other.
There is no possibilty tho. Why would she lie about it especially considering she said that it's not her first time have sex with mc in the first place. She was a virgin and it's the canon

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes