• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Had my interest at the start and then I read this. " However, after reaching adulthood, you realized that taking revenge is just a waste of time and decided to just move on with life. "

Good luck with your game dev and wish you well, but no longer interested.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Had my interest at the start and then I read this. " However, after reaching adulthood, you realized that taking revenge is just a waste of time and decided to just move on with life. "

Good luck with your game dev and wish you well, but no longer interested.
why? you've a revenge-fetish?XD

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST and laeg

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Well, just finished playing through this first release and I must say this is definitely added to my watch list. Allowing us to name the character and choose what relationship we have with the others at the start is always welcome. And unless I missed something, I didn't notice any typos or grammar errors. At least nothing was egregious enough to get picked up while I was playing through, and that's always a good sign.

Eagerly keeping my eye on this one now, best of luck to you "NiiChan"! ;)

Reactions: Lerd0 and NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Uploaded the fixed version of the game(Sky calling you like some other entity). :KEK:

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol omg i read the plot and i was like... oook this story look interessing :D
So i just download and see if the story was really interessing and the first interessing things i see... better to say "hear" is the awesome music that start in the main menu! Sooo now i wanna know the name of the music! So i can download it!
Someone know the name, or if the music is in the folder... where?

Thank you

Also
Your relationship with her (default is roommate)......sister
You are her (default is roommate)....brother
You two are (default is roommates).... siblings
Your relationship with her (default is landlady)... mother
You are her (default is tenant)....son
Sky is her (default is tenant)... daughter
Thank you for the correct answer :ROFLMAO:

When the game asked me that fateful question, i was like... ehm i already tell you she is mc sister and mc is her brother! Now what? :ROFLMAO: i was like to write family? So i come here and see if was family or not. But thanks to you i write siblings ;)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Just finished up my playthrough and it is a very promising start. Nice touch with the characters eyes blinking.
Although when MC greeted them at the door and all three girls blinked at the same time, I did find a little unsettling.

Other than that I actually enjoyed the opening story. Currently looking forward to where the Dev's going with this.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
damn, reading this thread made my emotions flare up more than playing the game, anger, joy, intrigue and comedy, love the game but god damn is the thread a trainwreck

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
damn, reading this thread made my emotions flare up more than playing the game, anger, joy, intrigue and comedy, love the game but god damn is the thread a trainwreck
Welp...... Welcome to 2021 :KEK:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i finally played the VN...honestly people are a bit harsh on judging...i mean the only truly annoying(and disturbing) so far is Emma...and even then my guts is telling me that she received the order of calling MC with that nickname from Aina and by forgetting about him, she forgot "to call back the order"

Things needed to be explained in the next release:

- Why MC and not someone else? i mean it's stated at least twice that Aina had a lot of people confessing to her, what's make MC special? And Emma chose him because of his confession, meaning that she still remember that event and decided at some point that it was important to remember that MC confessed to Aina. Or she remembers all the confessions and searched for someone who has a decently big house with rooms? What are the parameters for her decision to exploit MC by manipulating the Landlady/Mother, seriously it's more important than the whole "brushing off the bullying like it was nothing".

- In case the girls discover with who are they living (MC and his family), this link may be useful: after all from MC's point of view, the three girls are the reason why he suffered in high school, to a degree they were the villains during his "high-school arc", even tho they lost the jobs, or their houses or the family's company, they are still averagely fine, they didn't reach rock bottom or what in that link is called "the breaking point", their life become slightly worse not because of MC's actions, but simply...fate?destiny? God(= the dev) decided so, which feels off...

- MC insulting Emma everything she calls him Piggy, this is important, she is asking him to help someone who bullied him for years, i think she should get called out for it, she cares about Aina, but she is willing to exploit someone for her own interests. She is throwing her(and Aina's) problems at MC, for no reasons (SO FAR) other than "i decided so", so she either works her ass off trying to deserve his help, or it would be unrealistic.

and i think i'm done...let's remember that i'm trying to give a constructive feedback. ^_^

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
she cares about Aina, but she is willing to exploit someone for her own interests. She is throwing her(and Aina's) problems at MC, for no reasons (SO FAR) other than "i decided so", so she either works her ass off trying to deserve his help, or it would be unrealistic.
Emma works her ass off, or she bullies MC into helping as she clearly indicates she's willing to do if MC says no.

I'm sure this is foreshadowing of bad things to come. Emma is quite clear that she found Gwen losing her company "lucky". Gwen, supposedly Aine's best friend in the world. But since it advanced Emma's plan to get Aine and MC together. no thought is spared for Gwen at all. Hence MC may be able to save Aine from her arranged marriage, but there's absolutely nothing about Emma's proposal to indicate it will be any sort of a positive experience for the MC. It could be the worst possible life choice MC could make and Emma would still use any means she has to persuade the MC to do it if it means Aine is happy.

Also, Aine and Gwen forgetting MC isn't that remarkable... for the abused, the days they are abused are strong memories, often the worst days they can remember. For the abuser it's just Tuesday, like any other day.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i finally played the VN...honestly people are a bit harsh on judging...i mean the only truly annoying(and disturbing) so far is Emma...and even then my guts is telling me that she received the order of calling MC with that nickname from Aina and by forgetting about him, she forgot "to call back the order"

Things needed to be explained in the next release:

- Why MC and not someone else? i mean it's stated at least twice that Aina had a lot of people confessing to her, what's make MC special? And Emma chose him because of his confession, meaning that she still remember that event and decided at some point that it was important to remember that MC confessed to Aina. Or she remembers all the confessions and searched for someone who has a decently big house with rooms? What are the parameters for her decision to exploit MC by manipulating the Landlady/Mother, seriously it's more important than the whole "brushing off the bullying like it was nothing".

- In case the girls discover with who are they living (MC and his family), this link may be useful: after all from MC's point of view, the three girls are the reason why he suffered in high school, to a degree they were the villains during his "high-school arc", even tho they lost the jobs, or their houses or the family's company, they are still averagely fine, they didn't reach rock bottom or what in that link is called "the breaking point", their life become slightly worse not because of MC's actions, but simply...fate?destiny? God(= the dev) decided so, which feels off...

- MC insulting Emma everything she calls him Piggy, this is important, she is asking him to help someone who bullied him for years, i think she should get called out for it, she cares about Aina, but she is willing to exploit someone for her own interests. She is throwing her(and Aina's) problems at MC, for no reasons (SO FAR) other than "i decided so", so she either works her ass off trying to deserve his help, or it would be unrealistic.

and i think i'm done...let's remember that i'm trying to give a constructive feedback. ^_^
I appreciate things like these. Thank you.

Reactions: Elasstommer
4.20 star(s) 134 Votes