• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that I wish you a short wait and have fun with the rest of your playthroughs in the meantime(y)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017

Now about the "Magnet" point I was talking about how they used to simply fall for the MC without reason or for THE GREATER GOOD while now you have to work for it. MC is still a GIGACHAD that'll get all the ladies and then help his main man KEN find some ladies for himself. Which reminds me of MBIML's MC and his bro Shu how's also a player but a player that respects his girlfriends (+ Respect) (y)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Now about the "Magnet" point I was talking about how they used to simply fall for the MC without reason or for THE GREATER GOOD while now you have to work for it. MC is still a GIGACHAD that'll get all the ladies and then help his main man KEN find some ladies for himself. Which reminds me of MBIML's MC and his bro Shu how's also a player but a player that respects his girlfriends (+ Respect) (y)

Finally my main man Ken gets some u.u I don't mind love at the first sight...IF it happens like once per VN...although i don't really believe in that concept even in real life...i really wish it would happen but i don't think it does. I'm okay with crushes at the first sight(notice the word Crushes...because crushes are more impulsive, like hormones acting crazy...but genuine love at the first sight? i don't believe it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah,and? How are all those Yuna-related text walls connected to MBML's plot?
because she is occasionally mentioned? Because i'm pretty sure that at some point, both groups of characters will must team up? or share infos between each other? We're talking of the same universe...if Mary-jane appears in both a Spider-Man's movie and then she appears in a Thor's movie...where would you talk about her? in a Spider-Man's forum or in a Thor's forum? It wouldn't matter because at some point if you really want to talk about her, you'll be forced to mention both movies no matter in which forum you're talking about her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: if you think to be so right about your point, why don't you ask to a mod...i feel pretty sure that they would agree with me tho...they already removed some posts even recently(a guy was insulting me and other two users) i'm pretty sure they would have noticed this conversation about yuna...

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
because she is occasionally mentioned? Because i'm pretty sure that at some point, both groups of characters will must team up? or share infos between each other? We're talking of the same universe...if Mary-jane appears in both a Spider-Man's movie and then she appears in a Thor's movie...where would you talk about her? in a Spider-Man's forum or in a Thor's forum? It wouldn't matter because at some point if you really want to talk about her, you'll be forced to mention both movies no matter in which forum you're talking about her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: if you think to be so right about your point, why don't you ask to a mod...i feel pretty sure that they would agree with me tho...they already removed some posts even recently(a guy was insulting me and other two users) i'm pretty sure they would have noticed this conversation about yuna...
OK then,if you're like this,I've got nothing more to say and I agree with everything you say. Feel free to flood the thread with unrelated text walls friend.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Your arguments are weak. You know just as well as anyone that the mods cannot monitor all off-topic discussions spawning in every thread. And off-topic it was, seeing as it barely if ever touches this game but pertains to LCC instead, for which there is a separate thread. The best course of action would've been to invite everyone interested in discussing the matter over into the LCC thread which would've allowed the ones only following that game to garner insight from or even partake in it, too. You were simply too lazy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Your arguments are weak. You know just as well as anyone that the mods cannot monitor all off-topic discussions spawning in every thread. And off-topic it was, seeing as it barely if ever touches this game but pertains to LCC instead, for which there is a separate thread. The best course of action would've been to invite everyone interested in discussing the matter over into the LCC thread which would've allowed the ones only following that game to garner insight from or even partake in it, too. You were simply too lazy.
and, you're complaining NOW about a conversation already over...what you want me to do? delete everything? ask a mod to do it? Kill myself because i partake into a conversation about a character of a game directly connected to this one, WHILE we talked about this game, although it wasn't the main focus?

Because

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Will post it here since everyone is like discussing LCC here for some reason.
If this is not allowed, I'll leave it to the mods to delete this post.

Just passing by for clarifications. LCC is a very simple game, albeit will have more than one ending.
An ending in which most of you do what you want to that certain person, and an ending that connects the story over to MBML.
Also to set this early on, "Claire will never be a LI". Neither here nor in the other game.
But I plan to make a separate build for her and her alone after LCC is done. It is a story about how she got her ass in MBML. Also, it is for those who like to put their d*cks in crazy.
855159563362893875.gif
Before I leave, I stand up and salute with all my heart to those who love and appreciate both games (especially LCC) no matter what flaws they have. You people are the reason why I keep on striving even if I shed blood tears and sweat or even get my head decapitated.
As for the haters... I learned a lot. *chuckles*
Till next time, folks. Love y'all(No homo).
1645520526888.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe we can get Niichan to stop development of both games and combine them into something like "Life Changing Choices For Me And My Lover Who Was My Bully" and integrate both MC's story lines and have him get ALL the girls!:love::love::love:

It would definitely make the forum threads easier. :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
All i wanted was to see how close an update was and all i got is 2 pages of text walls, thanks for ruining my day.

Good night.
Will take some time. Niichan first releases a second chapter of LCC and then it's again 2x MBML.

Mar 6, 2021
Guys, please enlighten me.
When I discovered this game, I became interested in Klara, the MC's mother. Then there was a poll, in which she was misplaced, and from what I had read so far, it has nothing to do with her.
I came back here today and I see the developer saying that he will have nothing to do with Claire. I use a translator, so I don't know if Klara and Claire are the same person, or if they are two different people, could anyone answer?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, please enlighten me.
When I discovered this game, I became interested in Klara, the MC's mother. Then there was a poll, in which she was misplaced, and from what I had read so far, it has nothing to do with her.
I came back here today and I see the developer saying that he will have nothing to do with Claire. I use a translator, so I don't know if Klara and Claire are the same person, or if they are two different people, could anyone answer?
They are 2 different people. Klara is the mother while Claire is Jess's bodyguard.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes