• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So how did I miss the third Sky scene? I got the footjob dream sequence, and the beach sex. But what's the third one, and how did I miss it?

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I'm having some problems getting the game started:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep2.rpy", line 1543: expected statement.
    "Compliment them both [ainep1] [skyp1]":
                                           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Feb 21 23:28:55 2021

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm having some problems getting the game started:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ep2.rpy", line 1543: expected statement.
    "Compliment them both [ainep1] [skyp1]":
                                           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Feb 21 23:28:55 2021
That has been answered in the mod thread. The mod has been fix just recently.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
lol kudos for adding that game at the beginning of the new chapter. Probably were told your game looks like it, the banner, or main character, or even had it in mind when creating your game. There are plenty of university/college games and where some would go as far as banning ppl for commenting about other games in their own threads, others will add certain frats to their game because they have nothing to be afraid of. I believe the same can be said about your game. It has nothing to be afraid in comparison to any other game in this page. It is instantly a favourite once you play a bit. Beautiful models, nice soundtrack, good amount of H for the beginning, and you have adapted Masamune-kun's Revenge very well to fit in the narrative of your game. I hope the game never gets abandoned and wish the dev/s wholeheartedly good luck with their endeavour.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Great game, I like the characters and the story so far, maybe it suffers a bit from women who should look older, looking too young. (But it is a personal taste.)
The only real criticism I could make to the game, is about the appearance of those hamburger bags, they don't look very hygienic. I don't know what it's like in other countries, but I don't feel confident eating a hamburger that has come out of a bag like that... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For the rest I think it's great, including the music. Good luck to the developer, keep up the good work.:giggle:(y)

accelturn

May 6, 2020
Definitely excited to play more of this game. The dialogue is fantastic and the characters have great designs. I love how there's a mention of My Real Desire.

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
That fake To be continued moment had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

I have to say, I'm getting really into the story, if it continues to go like this, it's gonna be epic. One thing I want to ask is, does Aine know that Gwen/Emma know who the MC is? It might not be that important, but I'm not sure if it's mentioned in the text somewhere.

Keep up the good work dev :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
That fake To be continued moment had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

I have to say, I'm getting really into the story, if it continues to go like this, it's gonna be epic. One thing I want to ask is, does Aine know that Gwen/Emma know who the MC is? It might not be that important, but I'm not sure if it's mentioned in the text somewhere.

Keep up the good work dev :)
In the game, MC thinks that she doesn't. And yeah... She' doesnt know. May it be Emma's plan nor Gwen knowing about him.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes