• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Personally I prefer a simple raw data changelog for VN's as you can somewhat tell how much playtime it translates to. If a developer brings out an update with 50-200 renders it's usually too short to get into it so I'd rather wait 2-3 updates from that point before continuing.

I also prefer changelogs like this because some developers tend to create a wall of text changelog stating how many sexual scenes there are, how many scenes you get with each individual character blabla, which only serves to somewhat ruin the surprise.
It's where I differ. Raw Data changelogs say nothing about playtime. and someone who its a bit more creative with their image choices can do way more with 50 than some can with a 100. and you can write 100 lines of code with less than 100 words depending on how organized your code is. a single symbol can take a line of code.

Telling me how many sex scenes there are also says nothing about the update. This update there are zero. But it was a meaty update to the story.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I like Emma, and this background stuff is great. But unless there is something regarding Gwen that's bad, she is still better imo. So far, she "joined" in on the bullying but also not really, where Emma's got that whole servant thing going on to disregard mc.

That said, I have to wonder on MC's thoughts on it, did he forget or something else. At this turn, seems the former.

Reactions: NiiChan

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I like Emma, and this background stuff is great. But unless there is something regarding Gwen that's bad, she is still better imo. So far, she "joined" in on the bullying but also not really, where Emma's got that whole servant thing going on to disregard mc.

That said, I have to wonder on MC's thoughts on it, did he forget or something else. At this turn, seems the former.
If I remember correctly, at the end of one of the updates, he does remember her and promises to find her, but he does not know that Emma is her.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
Holy freaking smokes...

this update was incrediblly moving and emotional and I say that as a grown ass man. To NiiChan, just outstanding. Chapter Five caught me offguard as it was not at all what I expected, but simply well done. I'm really rather waiting for our MC to wake up, but perhaps he'll figure things out eventually.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Man, you've really outdone yourself this time. You made me feel a whole lot of emotions with this update. I don't think I've ever felt this strong for any game. Take a bow NiiChan . Sorry Sky but I'm in team emma now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Wow, painfull backstory exposition......but absolutely BEAUTIFULLY told. Check my sig. MBiML just got added to favs. (y)

• Red Heart

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
You just outdone yourself with this update mate, thats the second time the game made me cry like a baby(first one was luna story from Deluca) And you actually beat this.. The story with this background music was genius. Great update seriously.

Edit: If you keep up that kind of story telling i don't even care about lawd scenes.:rolleyes:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The third child is Freya? I am not surprise if you telling me that Klara is not your real mom but Hera is. Please give us more incest! :p
No it is not Freya, Daisy said that Hera just had Freya. So this is a as yet unknown child or perhaps something happened to the baby which may also explain much of Hera change in attitude. I hope they dont go with Hera being MC's mother, though would be interesting if if all the girls have the same father.
The security Amber, is she from life changing choice? Don't recognize her, or maybe she will be an important person in the future story?:unsure:
Definitely get the feeling we have not seen the last of her
Little emy is so cute! I like her hair style most and hope she can change back to it again in the future.:love:
Niichan you little bastard! You used a whole ep to write about emma's past! How can't we not like her and develop feelings with other girls when it compares to emma?! How dirty you use your developer right to write your favorite girl and make emma a better position in the poll?!:cry::mad:
Agreed but i have always liked Emma, She was always right behind Sky for me

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My L:love:ver [Episode 5] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 858 MB / 388 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 841 MB / 370 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The third child is Freya?
The ages don't add up for Freya to be the 3rd child. The MC is 23 and Freya is 19 in the game so only 4 years difference but the MC was ~7 when Daisy asked Hera if she is pregnant with her 3rd child. Also while talking with Daisy, Hera says that she wants a boy to protect her girls and that wouldn't make sense if the MC was her son.

In contrast to many other commenters, I didn't cry while playing the update.

I will say the writing is good but using the complete update for the backstory is way too much, half of the update would have been enough.

If this update was meant to make Hera likable, after making her the "antagonist", it failed at least for me but to be honest not a single Dev has managed to change my mind about a character as unlikeable as Hera.

WTF is it with a 6-year-old living alone.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes