• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Emma's still my least favorite main girl (not saying I don't like her, just less). Promises we make at 6 don't mean nothing. Mc's moved on, unlike her.
Sky>Aine>Gwen>Lilly>Klara>Freya>Mystery Tattoo Girl > all the girls in the other games harem> the lady washing dishes 3 houses away we haven't met>Every other woman in the world> Emma> dog turd > Hira for me

Must say I agree with you on some of that.
I want to protect and keep the promise to little Emy, but Emma has shown zero remorse to the MC* and carried on with that Piggy shit. She recognised him immediately at school and still went along with it, and now years later every day she doesn't tell him is another lie and deceiving him. I'd be far quicker to forgive her for the school stuff once she explains the situation she's in. But every day she hides the truth from him she digs that hole deeper and deeper and fogiveness for the present gets harder. I'm sorry I don't buy the can't because she belongs to Aine bs, it's not like that could be enforced in any way legally. She's a grown ass adult now and everyday she lies and chooses her friendship with Aine over the MC someone she's supposedly loved for 18 years. Yeah right.

Of all the girls she was and is the worst of them in terms of what she did to the MC. I don't want revenge on her or to make her suffer, but she needs to put on her big girl panties and tell the the truth. Right now she is not someone I want around the MC. She's the only one I can't and won't forgive till she apologizes and comes clean.

*She's remorseful I get that, but it's all internal or maybe to his mom, but she's never said sorry to him in any way, hell she even moved in and carried on with that Piggy shit when no-one was forcing her or making her do it, she chose it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Sky>Aine>Gwen>Lilly>Klara>Freya>Mystery Tattoo Girl > all the girls in the other games harem> the lady washing dishes 3 houses away we haven't met>Every other woman in the world> Emma> dog turd > Hira for me

I want to protect and keep the promise to little Emy, but Emma has shown zero remorse to the MC* and carried on with that Piggy shit. She recognised him immediately at school and still went along with it, and now years later every day she doesn't tell him is another lie and deceiving him. I'd be far quicker to forgive her for the school stuff once she explains the situation she's in. But every day she hides the truth from him she digs that hole deeper and deeper and fogiveness for the present gets harder. I'm sorry I don't buy the can't because she belongs to Aine bs, it's not like that could be enforced in any way legally. She's a grown ass adult now and everyday she lies and chooses her friendship with Aine over the MC someone she's supposedly loved for 18 years. Yeah right.

Of all the girls she was and is the worst of them in terms of what she did to the MC. I don't want revenge on her or to make her suffer, but she needs to put on her big girl panties and tell the the truth. Right now she is not someone I want around the MC. She's the only one I can't and won't forgive till she apologizes and comes clean.

*She's remorseful I get that, but it's all internal or maybe to his mom, but she's never said sorry to him in any way, hell she even moved in and carried on with that Piggy shit when no-one was forcing her or making her do it, she chose it.
While I agree all of that I am inclined to not blame her too much because of her upbringing. She clearly have very little social skills and also have traumas that she hasn't been able to find closure for. (how she is able to be an effective PI/detective considering that is a mystery).

Mostly I blame Klara who keep on lying to her own son for unclear reasons. She never tells MC about those phone calls from Emma. She never tells MC about her own connections to Hera and Aine. Then she brings the former tormentor to MC:s doorstep. Again without telling MC anything. Which is bad considering that MC has finally been able to move on from it. And even more considering how dangerous Hera is and who she knows wants to torment MC. Why does she want to put her own son in that kind of situation?

I also blame Aine more than Emma. Aine always seem to care mostly about herself. She never seems to care about Emma and her problems. She only started to somewhat defy her mother when Heras decisions affects her own life. In that scene where Hera is threatening to take away Emma from Aine, Aine only seem to care about the effects on herself, not if it would be better or worse for Emma. While Emma definitely has a lot to answer for, she at least does it for selfless reasons even if she does it in a stupid way. If her job is to serve the best interest of Aine, the most important consideration she should have is to get Aine out from the influence of Hera.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

For now, the ones I like the most are Freya, Sky, Gween and Lily (in that order).

For me Anie and Emma have a lot to do to show that they are sorry. Emma's story with the MC is a double-edged sword: They have spent their childhood being friends, then there is the promise (that being made by children of 6 or 8 years old hardly counts, really), those are things that can bring the MC towards Emma. But they can also backfire on seeing that she knew who he was, that she remembered him, and that she did what she did despite everything. She has a lot more work to fix her situation with the MC than Anie, but she still hasn't really gotten into it.

I'm going to save the exact opinion I have of Hera to learn more about her story, but for now she has little or no chance to be LI, at least on my part.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
While I agree all of that I am inclined to not blame her too much because of her upbringing. She clearly have very little social skills and also have traumas that she hasn't been able to find closure for. (how she is able to be an effective PI/detective considering that is a mystery).

Mostly I blame Klara who keep on lying to her own son for unclear reasons. She never tells MC about those phone calls from Emma. She never tells MC about her own connections to Hera and Aine. Then she brings the former tormentor to MC:s doorstep. Again without telling MC anything. Which is bad considering that MC has finally been able to move on from it. And even more considering how dangerous Hera is and who she knows wants to torment MC. Why does she want to put her own son in that kind of situation?

I also blame Aine more than Emma. Aine always seem to care mostly about herself. She never seems to care about Emma and her problems. She only started to somewhat defy her mother when Heras decisions affects her own life. In that scene where Hera is threatening to take away Emma from Aine, Aine only seem to care about the effects on herself, not if it would be better or worse for Emma. While Emma definitely has a lot to answer for, she at least does it for selfless reasons even if she does it in a stupid way. If her job is to serve the best interest of Aine, the most important consideration she should have is to get Aine out from the influence of Hera.
It's strange and interesting how we all get our own reactions to the different characters.

I know some seriously dislike Klara because of what she's done. I can't say I like it or disagree with you but I haven't had enough interaction with her to form too much of an opinion on her either. While I think it was really shit of her to let them move in and surprise him, I kind of see why she didn't tell him, but still disagree with it. I'm assuming she knows he's moved on like he's said several times and from Emma's calls knows the girls situation, so I figure she's trying to put them together to heal up.

I can't say I got that vibe from Aine. I forgave her pretty quickly. When she was telling Fraya about how bad she felt about him without knowing it was him, was enough remorse, plus when he confronted her she showed it and apologised to him.

Emma has done nothing. The only thing she cares about is Aine and not losing her, so she's made her choice and chose her over the MC. Heck she didn't even care that Gwen lost the business, if anything I wouldn't be surprised if she had a hand in it because it just helped her with her plan. She doesn't even care what he thinks of her plan or how he feels, as long as she gets what she wants.

I'm going to save the exact opinion I have of Hera to learn more about her story, but for now she has little or no chance to be LI, at least on my part.
She has zero chance for me. If she becomes a LI, it will be a deal breaker and the point I walk away from the game. There is nothing that can justify her actions or excuse her behaviour. I don't even want her to suffer or punish her, though I'd love for her to lose everything and be broken at the end. Right now I'm almost like the MC from MNF with regard to her... I feel nothing. She's not worth wasting any feelings or emotions over. Though if she ends up as a crack whore living on the streets giving $2 bj's to pay for her next fix, I won't be sad.

Last edited:

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
Juses crust. I never expected to be assaulted by the onion ninjas this hard. You got yourself a new patron because this is really good

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's strange and interesting how we all get our own reactions to the different characters.
Agreed. Very interesting to see how everyone views the characters.
I know some seriously dislike Klara because of what she's done. I can't say I like it or disagree with you but I haven't had enough interaction with her to form too much of an opinion on her either. While I think it was really shit of her to let them move in and surprise him, I kind of see why she didn't tell him, but still disagree with it. I'm assuming she knows he's moved on like he's said several times and from Emma's calls knows the girls situation, so I figure she's trying to put them together to heal up.
And that could be reasonable if Hera wasn't around (still don't agree with it though, it is pretty shitty to do that without talking about it first). But as long as Hera is around, MC is in danger of serious harm. And making Aine and MC live in the same house elevates that risk significantly. And then there is also the question why it is so important for Klara that they "heal up". MC is clearly fine without that anyway. And again, if it is that important to her, why doesn't she tell this to the MC. Surely he will consider it more if his mom thinks it is important? All she will accomplish now is for the MC to stop trusting Klara when he inevitably finds out (it is not that difficult to figure out on its own, since Klara definitely knows who those three are, really surprised that neither he nor Sky hasn't figured it out yet).
I can't say I got that vibe from Aine. I forgave her pretty quickly. When she was telling Fraya about how bad she felt about him without knowing it was him, was enough remorse, plus when he confronted her she showed it and apologised to him.
Being remorseful and apologizing doesn't mean a thing if the actual actions you take doesn't follow through. She didn't want to bully MC in high school, but she went through with it anyway. And the question now is what she will do when Hera puts the ultimatum of going through with the arranged marriage or seriously harming MC. So far she has never done anything to put MC's, Emma's or Gwen's well being above her own.
Emma has done nothing. The only thing she cares about is Aine and not losing her, so she's made her choice and chose her over the MC. Heck she didn't even care that Gwen lost the business, if anything I wouldn't be surprised if she had a hand in it because it just helped her with her plan. She doesn't even care what he thinks of her plan or how he feels, as long as she gets what she wants.
Everything I said above about Aine also applies to Emma. The only reason I put Emma slightly ahead of Aine is because she does it for someone other than herself and because her upbringing gives her some sort of excuse. Both of them has a lot to prove.
She has zero chance for me. If she becomes a LI, it will be a deal breaker and the point I walk away from the game. There is nothing that can justify her actions or excuse her behaviour. I don't even want her to suffer or punish her, though I'd love for her to lose everything and be broken at the end. Right now I'm almost like the MC from MNF with regard to her... I feel nothing. She's not worth wasting any feelings or emotions over. Though if she ends up as a crack whore living on the streets giving $2 bj's to pay for her next fix, I won't be sad.
I agree, especially since she said her reason for doing what she has done is for "entertainment". But at the same time I am very interested in what happened to her in those years between Daisy's death and current time. And what happened to that third child. I really think she is beyond real redemption, but it would be nice if MC makes her see what monster she has become.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
And making Aine and MC live in the same house elevates that risk significantly. And then there is also the question why it is so important for Klara that they "heal up". MC is clearly fine without that anyway. And again, if it is that important to her, why doesn't she tell this to the MC. Surely he will consider it more if his mom thinks it is important? All she will accomplish now is for the MC to stop trusting Klara when he inevitably finds out (it is not that difficult to figure out on its own, since Klara definitely knows who those three are, really surprised that neither he nor Sky hasn't figured it out yet).
Yeah I 100% agree. I haven't condemned Klara but haven't absolved her either. I think has to answer to and explain and justify her actions with letting them move in to the MC. If she can't or won't, I'll put her on the trash pile. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and don't think there was anything malicious in her actions, but she does need to answer for them, or loose the MC's trust.

Reactions: bacienvu88

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It was an interesting experience, and Chapter 5...poor Emma! I feel really bad for her whole life! I was hesitant to play the game given part of the theme (girls bullying a boy in high school -- I still carry some guilt for this personally) but the actual bullying shown so far - is very light so that didn't impact me. But, Chapter 5 did! I just want to commend the dev as this is not really my kind of game that much, but that entire last chapter was just great!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah I 100% agree. I haven't condemned Klara but haven't absolved her either. I think has to answer to and explain and justify her actions with letting them move in to the MC. If she can't or won't, I'll put her on the trash pile. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and don't think there was anything malicious in her actions, but she does need to answer for them, or loose the MC's trust.
I have mostly the same attitude toward Aine and Emma, they don't have malicious intent. They are just in a situation they have no idea how to deal with and follows the path of least resistance. A big part of why I blame Klara is that she should know better and is playing games with her own kids (although nowhere near the extent that Hera does).

The only person with malicious intent is Hera.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
It was an interesting experience, and Chapter 5...poor Emma! I feel really bad for her whole life! I was hesitant to play the game given part of the theme (girls bullying a boy in high school -- I still carry some guilt for this personally) but the actual bullying shown so far - is very light so that didn't impact me. But, Chapter 5 did! I just want to commend the dev as this is not really my kind of game that much, but that entire last chapter was just great!
Thanks, Tess! Really appreciate that coming from a senior dev.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
I hope dev has some actual thing in store for Lily because holy heck she is very plain, Gwen has MC first time and backstory on high school as his "friend", Emma has his first love and tragic backstory, Sky has incest and Aine is main FL. Compare to the other gal she really is lacking in story department, hope you have something good for her maybe she became a yandere and kill off hera? that would be a heck of a twist

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
I hope dev has some actual thing in store for Lily because holy heck she is very plain, Gwen has MC first time and backstory on high school as his "friend", Emma has his first love and tragic backstory, Sky has incest and Aine is main FL. Compare to the other gal she really is lacking in story department, hope you have something good for her maybe she became a yandere and kill off hera? that would be a heck of a twist
Yeah, I'm a bit sad about Lily cause even with the small screen time I liked her way more than everyone else, but it's unfortunately looking like she's not going to have a big part.

Reactions: RainGres
4.20 star(s) 134 Votes