• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 27, 2017
Is there not even a walkthrough pdf file for the game...much less the mod?
This VN doesn't need a Walkthrough, it's a Harem and so far the only branching paths are if you're interested in the girl or not, the plot will move forward regardless. If you have enough points with a girl, you will get a lewd scene, to check if a girl has scenes or not just go to "Scenes" tab in the Main Menu. You will also be clearly notified when your choices give points or not, you can also check your relationship score with each girl in-game. You're missing out on this VN, just start playing, it's easy to play through, and it's clear what your choices lead to.

Reactions: DGun23 and Repuci

DGun23

May 17, 2018
This VN doesn't need a Walkthrough, it's a Harem and so far the only branching paths are if you're interested in the girl or not, the plot will move forward regardless. If you have enough points with a girl, you will get a lewd scene, to check if a girl has scenes or not just go to "Scenes" tab in the Main Menu. You will also be clearly notified when your choices give points or not, you can also check your relationship score with each girl in-game. You're missing out on this VN, just start playing, it's easy to play through, and it's clear what your choices lead to.
Ok Btw I did do it either way, but is it not similar to a "certain" anime if you do watch them?

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Ok Btw I did do it either way, but is it not similar to a "certain" anime if you do watch them?
Do you mean "Masamune no Revenge"? If yes, then I was thinking the same thing, and this time he will end with the girl I want (yes, because I wanted him to end with the maid/Yoshino, ops, spoiler alert, but oh well).
Fun fact, Emma is really alike with Yoshino, her hair and eyes colors, their personality, their hairstyle is almost the same and last but not the least, the name they called the protagonist "porky" is the same, if she is not based on Yoshino, then I don't know.

Reactions: Probro2801

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Sad but ok i hope evrything goes well for you

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just to let you guys know, in the two and a half years I've been modding and doing WT's this is the first time I've ever had to "ignore" a thread due to harassment over a piece of content I chose to no longer do.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Just to let you guys know, in the two and a half years I've been modding and doing WT's this is the first time I've ever had to "ignore" a thread due to harassment over a piece of content I chose to no longer do.
That's pretty sad. Anybody in the same situation would do the same thing (give up the mod)... especially since having to re-write it every time an update comes out would get very tiresome. Hopefully people can understand as there are plenty of games out there that make things easier for the modders! Good Luck!

cvitah

Jul 29, 2021
Does anybody have a android save file at the end of EP5 i don't have the time for another full playthrough

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Sorry to hear that folks don't show acceptance for your decisions.
That's just bad form.

For what it's worth, I think the mods you do are great.
( I'm not talking about this mod ) Even though it was good.

There are folks that appreciate the stuff you do!

Last edited:
Reactions: crotch69

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I mean, it's not like I don't like Lily, but come on, what was that about half an hour of gameplay for her memory of her track and field club?

That is fucking boring, sorry.
Indeed it was good to see her friend but lily being most people's least fav character it looked too long(and it's a half story)but there's Emma who has whole chapter but no complaints whatsoever

Reactions: Ulquiorra321

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
idk why but playing half of the game made me had enough and come back writing a feedback like this, why is the relationship is so forced and rushed ?? This game legit felt like a girl wrote the story because it is really corny and contains too much words. Please take this in consideration "SHOW DON'T TELL", you write too much people lose interest. Example, the first scene meeting the burger girl, just say few line like "She's my colleague, pretty shy, gentle girl and we ended up working at a same place". Let the story uncover itself as it goes, as people learn about her they will care about her.
And then theres this part, when the "triple trouble" come to the house for the first appearance after getting introduced as "BULLIES" for the audiences. Just right after a few clicks away the main character dude is legit patting her head and sitting there giving her advice(?). Like what is going on, I cringed so hard at the scene I have to get up and go outside. Why are they already taking like they are long time friends, you can see the feelings in the wording as they talk, and really unfortunate it doesn't match the situation.
But wait there is more, in the next fews clicks you already got Aine to completely trusted you, and comfortable sharing her secret eventhough she barely know you.
Note: If i was being a little harsh my appologize but please take consideration in the things i wrote, I can see you are cleary passionate in the game, but try putting yourself in the audiences shoes too. It can help achieve a more realistic story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Indeed it was good to see her friend but lily being most people's least fav character it looked too long(and it's a half story)but there's Emma who has whole chapter but no complaints whatsoever
Lily is my favorite and I didn't enjoy the way too long track side story...

4.20 star(s) 134 Votes