• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 28, 2017
Just replayed the whole game after finishing Chapter 6 and found out that there are actually some new lines added in the previous episodes.... Rare to find a dev that goes back to do so... Also, it seems like I am missing 4 cgs? Anyone has any idea how to get them?
Edit: Also wow, Lily's scene was so long that I think it could somehow be separated into smaller segments.

Last edited:

skook987

Jul 24, 2018
Holy Shit! I came for the fap but found gold storytelling as well. Episode 5 hit me like a brick and had me crying like a kid. Good job NiiChan. Mad respect to you and your craft.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I kinda hoped that we will have the choice to give Klara a good piece of our mind (when the MC finds out about her involvement) and tell her that she can fuck off, together with Aine and Emma...but after this update big chance for that...this MC is one of the greatest wimp's i've seen so far :rolleyes:

And are Lovepoints even important ? Even if i have 0 with Emma, Aine, Klara it doesn't seem to chance anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I kinda hoped that we will have the choice to give Klara a good piece of our mind (when the MC finds out about her involvement) and tell her that she can she fuck off, together with Aine and Emma...but after this update big chance for that...this MC is one of the greatest wimp's i've seen so far :rolleyes:
I guess you can discard them. If you don't give them points when the time comes, you won't have a romance with them.

On the other hand, I don't see the MC as wimp.

And are Lovepoints even important ? Even if i have 0 with Emma, Aine, Klara it doesn't seem to chance anything.
I think that as in LCC the love points will have their importance at the moment of choosing if you start the relationship with an LI or not. No points or if you do not reach the minimum you will not have the option.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
On the other hand, I don't see the MC as wimp.
It's a perspective thing. I don't like Emma or Aine so I can't help but see MC as a wimp at this point. Klara doesn't inform MC on anything and doesn't care what MC wants and pushes Emma onto him. Emma has literally zero care for MCs life despite her undying super precious love for him. She doesn't tell him anything either nor care for his interests and pushes Aine onto him.

So now MC is on a path to talk to a super dangerous crime boss lady for some girl that used to bully him under that super dangerous crime boss lady that shares apartment with her just because another girl that used to bully him asked him to do so. If he is successful he gains nothing from it. If he fails he risks his peaceful life.

I could have rationalized this if MC was a horndog who is trying to get into their pants. But as it is, that's just being a wimp.

ps: Yeah I get that everything is part of a giant plan against Hera that will click into place. But nobody cares about what MC really wants except Sky and maybe Gwen. Even Naomi is an Aine shipper. Which rubs me the wrong way.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's a perspective thing. I don't like Emma or Aine so I can't help but see MC as a wimp at this point. Klara doesn't inform MC on anything and doesn't care what MC wants and pushes Emma onto him. Emma has literally zero care for MCs life despite her undying super precious love for him. She doesn't tell him anything either nor care for his interests and pushes Aine onto him.

So now MC is on a path to talk to a super dangerous crime boss lady for some girl that used to bully him under that super dangerous crime boss lady that shares apartment with her just because another girl that used to bully him asked him to do so. If he is successful he gains nothing from it. If he fails he risks his peaceful life.

I could have rationalized this if MC was a horndog who is trying to get into their pants. But as it is, that's just being a wimp.

ps: Yeah I get that everything is part of a giant plan against Hera that will click into place. But nobody cares about what MC really wants except Sky and maybe Gwen. Even Naomi is an Aine shipper. Which rubs me the wrong way.
I don't see it as MC being a wimp ... but I agree that most of the characters don't really care for MC except Sky and like you said Gwen.
Everyone has an agenda under the guise " it's for MC" but none of them actually talk/interact with him about this "it's for mc" shit .. so for me at least it just seems like it's for them , either to make themselves feel better or to accomplish something by using MC.

Reactions: HansDampf788

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Certainly among the LIs, the only two who really care about the MC are Gwen and Sky. But in fact they are the only two with whom the MC has a romantic relationship at the moment (and with Sky also a kinship), so their attitude isn't surprising. On the other hand, I think that neither Lily, Freya or Naomi know enough to have to worry about the MC beyond the norm, besides that none of them is, for now, nothing more than a friend of the MC. Regarding Aine, I think Emma's plans include her without her express consent, as well as whatever Klara has in mind. She is more like the MC, a person who has been caught up in the plans of others.

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
MBML_Cover.png

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to Ch.1_Ep.3 P2 I have not fully tested it yet but I will later as I want to find out what happens and let me know if there is any problems with the mod and it is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incise you do not want the gallery mod i have put them in two one rar file now to make it easer

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys i was bored tonight so i thoght i would update Zoey Raven mod to ep 6 let me know if there is any problems with it
Is there any feature you add different then just being walkthrough? Like you have add any multiple choice chances etc? ''Mod: Do all'' like things? Basicaly im asking looking walkthrough in pdf and choising them and using your mod is same or you have add any different thing or main version had it?

Reactions: coolman5974

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
Is there any feature you add different then just being walkthrough? Like you have add any multiple choice chances etc? ''Mod: Do all'' like things? Basicaly im asking looking walkthrough in pdf and choising them and using your mod is same or you have add any different thing or main version had it?
is the same as the pdf in a way it hilight the choice to make that give you points you need for the heram path and it as an ulocked gallery mod and replay seen mod

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All the girls in this game are great, they each hit my feels in different ways. I wish other games had one girl as good as any of the ones in this game. The back stories and character development is so good that any one of them would be best girl in most other games... but Emma is best girl in this game, hands down. Even before the reveals about her she was already pretty much my favorite because I knew there was way more going on with her then was let on. And the last few chapters just cemented it. Makes me really glad this is a harem game cause none of the others could compete with her if I was forced to pick.

4.20 star(s) 134 Votes