Mod Ren'Py My Bully Is My Lover Official Walkthrough Mod [Ch1 Ep3 Part 2] [OEJ]

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
After following this mod, I didn't get the 4 Amberleigh gallery unlocks. Was there something specific needed for those?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hey sorry to ask, is this compatible with the new version that includes emma's solo ending? ( i know it wont be updated obviously)
I haven't tried it but I don't think it would work. You have to overwrite the original script files and this would remove the new story parts. Please correct me if I'm wrong, OEJ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belzeebub

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I haven't tried it but I don't think it would work. You have to overwrite the original script files and this would remove the new story parts. Please correct me if I'm wrong, OEJ.
There are 3 choices in the new update and none of them need a walkthrough. so we didnt think it was needed

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But if I'm installing the mod I overwrite the original RPY files with the new part in it, no?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But if I'm installing the mod I overwrite the original RPY files with the new part in it, no?
Not the file that changed.

The way the scripts are handled for the individual routes is different than the chapter specific elements.

Reactions: Tremonia

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
OEJ your updated walkthrough mod for Ch1 Ep2 have only one file "ch1ep2.rpy" so it doesn't contain rpy files for the previous parts of the game so it doesn't contain walkthrough mod for the whole game but only for the latest update Ch1 Ep2.

So I don't think this was your goal but you probably forgot to pack all the other files in this new mod update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Here is the old mod. Just use both until OEJ is back out of the basement.

OEJ escaped :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Braza and jhonatanw

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ your updated walkthrough mod for Ch1 Ep2 have only one file "ch1ep2.rpy" so it doesn't contain rpy files for the previous parts of the game so it doesn't contain walkthrough mod for the whole game but only for the latest update Ch1 Ep2.

So I don't think this was your goal but you probably forgot to pack all the other files in this new mod update.
Fixed

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
just a question but is this error from the mod or the main game files

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch1ep2.rpy", line 605, in script
eg "Of course we made it! How many times do you think we've tried to escape before?"
Exception: Sayer 'eg' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
eg "Of course we made it! How many times do you think we've tried to escape before?"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Bully is My Lover Ch.1_Ep.2
Sat Jun 17 15:30:49 2023

had to replay from the beginning due to a HD crash. finally got to the latest update content and this error popped up.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
just a question but is this error from the mod or the main game files

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Bully is My Lover Ch.1_Ep.2
Sat Jun 17 15:30:49 2023

had to replay from the beginning due to a HD crash. finally got to the latest update content and this error popped up.
did you download the entire game or use the update patch?

Jun 16, 2023
Does this mod work with Emma ending update ? I have a fresh install with overwrite of Emma ending. I installed this mod next and am wondering if mod works for experimental ending.
Should I just play the fresh install and overwrite with mod and then when I get to ch1ep2 I overwrite with experimental ending files to get that? Will my save work from this mod work with experimental ending overwrite.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Does this mod work with Emma ending update ? I have a fresh install with overwrite of Emma ending. I installed this mod next and am wondering if mod works for experimental ending.
Should I just play the fresh install and overwrite with mod and then when I get to ch1ep2 I overwrite with experimental ending files to get that? Will my save work from this mod work with experimental ending overwrite.
on the lastest install overwrite this mod., and it should work for everything. although i did not make any choices for emma ending there is only 1 choice in that ending that matters for preggo route and its pretty obvious

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Edit: NVM was thinking of the other mod Lol

just me or are choices not marked in green anymore?
1692845971276.png

Last edited:

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Does this mod work with android? I tried steps from a previous post but the walkthrough didn't show up