Official Walkthrough Mod for My Bully is My Lover.​

Updated: 2023-06-14
Game/Creator: NiiChan - - - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: Ch1 Ep2 Fix1
Game Version: Ch1 Ep2 Fix1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: NiiChan - -

Download: - - - -
Please update your mod for chap. 1 Ep.3 part 1 :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
does anyone know when part 2 is going to be posted or how long of wait it is going to be like 2 weeks too a month or more???????

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
does anyone know when part 2 is going to be posted or how long of wait it is going to be like 2 weeks too a month or more???????
If you are talking about the game, the sort answer is no. Only the game developer knows that.

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 2739158

Overview:
Official Walkthrough Mod for My Bully is My Lover.​

Updated: 2023-06-14
Game/Creator: NiiChan - - - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: Ch1 Ep2 Fix1
Game Version: Ch1 Ep2 Fix1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: NiiChan - -

Download: - - - -
Hi, update please

PattersonTM

Nov 4, 2022
For those complaining/asking for the the mod to be updated, don't worry, there's no need. I just played the update, and there's nothing to decide, there's no decisions to be made really, it's all just story content. You don't need the walk-through mod.

ZeroDarkhole

Feb 7, 2021
you forgot to update OP View attachment 3309594
the mod is updated though
Heya,
I might be doing something wrong but, just gonna make sure... Any idea why the mod ain't working for me ? I did a clean install , I'm getting no error but the points/routes aren't shown on the decisions. Only getting the pop-ups if I do make the "correct" decision.
Where did I fuck up ? :)

Thanks in advance.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Heya,
I might be doing something wrong but, just gonna make sure... Any idea why the mod ain't working for me ? I did a clean install , I'm getting no error but the points/routes aren't shown on the decisions. Only getting the pop-ups if I do make the "correct" decision.
Where did I fuck up ? :)

Thanks in advance.
ask the modder - not me - lol

ZeroDarkhole

Feb 7, 2021
OEJ
Heya,
I might be doing something wrong but, just gonna make sure... Any idea why the mod ain't working for me ? I did a clean install , I'm getting no error but the points/routes aren't shown on the decisions. Only getting the pop-ups if I do make the "correct" decision. Last clear markers where visible during the reconciliation phase with Gwen's mom, after than it's all a big secret :))

Where did I fuck it up ? :)

fieran

May 8, 2020
OEJ
Heya,
I might be doing something wrong but, just gonna make sure... Any idea why the mod ain't working for me ? I did a clean install , I'm getting no error but the points/routes aren't shown on the decisions. Only getting the pop-ups if I do make the "correct" decision. Last clear markers where visible during the reconciliation phase with Gwen's mom, after than it's all a big secret :))

Where did I fuck it up ? :)
You didn't. It's not working. Looks like the update 2 part that is packaged with the mod is the original code, or at least not fully updated.