• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

J-Cup_

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2022
Well, those are some serious honkers right there....good luck with the game :)

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Look nothing against Bakugo's dad but It would be an insult not to tap that. I have to out of respect.

EmpanadaDeQueso

Oct 31, 2021
From someone who never watched the anime, is it necessary to do so as some sort of required reading? or is this game able to be played with minimal knowledge about the series?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Bully's Mom! [Beta 2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 46mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
From someone who never watched the anime, is it necessary to do so as some sort of required reading? or is this game able to be played with minimal knowledge about the series?
Nah you don't need to because all you need to know is the "person" that is getting cucked is the type of asshole who would pour lighter fluid on their childhood friend and light it(more or less the bully's metagene/mutant ability) and then tells that childhood friend that since he wasn't born with a super-duper special power he should take a swan dive off a roof hoping he might be born with powers in his next life and the asshat even has the gall to constantly proclaim that he is gonna be the one to replace their world's flightless version of Superman after all the shit he pulls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Fucking a motherfucker's mother is the sole reason for motherfuckers to exist. I approve :KEK:

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
what an amazing game; completely hooked up thanks for this game and waiting for next updates

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote