Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for recommendation! Yea shame that it's very short, but I'll put it on the list either way if nothing else than to keep an eye on future updates of it. Never know what could be added.
Where The Heart Is added to the list.
Well, there is this exchange with the character in question, so who knows what future episodes might contain? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
What is the futa/trans scene in Hypno Town?, thanks in advance
Hmmm, haven't played that one in a long time since it's abandoned and all. The scene should be with the character called Fennel. She is like a doctor or sth in the school, although I have no recollection whatsoever what steps you need to take in order to get the scene, sorry.

Reactions: TheLegendaryClover

TheLegendaryClover

Sep 9, 2021
Hmmm, haven't played that one in a long time since it's abandoned and all. The scene should be with the character called Fennel. She is like a doctor or sth in the school, although I have no recollection whatsoever what steps you need to take in order to get the scene, sorry.
Thanks man

Reactions: TheMile

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
another game that has some futa on male is tokyo tenma devil prison but i dont know if there is a thread for it on this site

Reactions: TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
another game that has some futa on male is tokyo tenma devil prison but i dont know if there is a thread for it on this site
Yea, doesn't seem it's on the site. Well if I find it anywhere I'll look it up and see if I can put it on the list. Thanks!