Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for recommending it! I did play that game way before, although if I remember correctly its more focused on femdom side, so I'm not sure if I'll put it on the list. Have to try the game sometime again to be sure.
It's mostly NTR and swinging as name suggests. If I'm not wrong, apart from that one scene, I think there is no other femdom content. So I think it should fit here. Definitely check it out to be sure.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I haven't seen this in previous updates - is this new, and if so do you know how to get to it?
No idea if it's new, just tried the game recently and found the scene. Also got no idea how to get the scene cause my game was a little bit of a buggy mess (got stuck and couldn't use the map almost the whole time). If you want you can try to get it yourself, all I know is that the scene is with the character called Jane I think. If you also get same issues as me what I did is I found someone who posted saves for all the scenes here and that's what I used.

Weekend Lollygagging has (short) futa on male action.
Nice, thanks for recommendation! Weekend Lollygagging added to the list.

Last edited:

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Hello, I've not seen a Futa on Male scene in Locked Away.

Do you know where I can find it please ?

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, I've not seen a Futa on Male scene in Locked Away.

Do you know where I can find it please ?
As far as I know only blowjob.
Damn. I also just checked it out and yes looks like it's only oral futa on male in the game. For some reason I thought there was an anal scene in the latest update with the locker room scene but guess not. I'm going to take that one off the list since it doesn't fit the list exactly (only oral and not anal).

Reactions: REVAN.87

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
Dark Neighbourhood has 2 girls rimming the mc in a brief scene in Chapter 8, and some ass fingering along the way

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMile