Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
how do you get the pegging in Cabin by the Lake???
It's a scene you can get with Lin.
Idk how much you played it but i recommend reading the ingame guide and getting into the gameplay a bit. The game has the whole path tree so you can see how to get any scene. There's also built in cheats to speed things up to get the scene.
Also this post in the game thread tells you how to get the mood to 5 (requirement for the scene): https://f95zone.to/threads/cabin-by-the-lake-v0-17d-nunu.98169/post-8364739

View attachment 2415192
any recommendations on non-emasculating or humiliating pegging?
As in just doing it because it's fun.
The Twist has a couple of scenes I believe, Lunars Chosen, House Party, Castle Gravenstein 3 (has kind of a mind control element to it, but no emasculation or humiliation), Timestamps: Lost Love (fantasy scene but still good), Wicked Choices, X-Over...
Hopefully some of these are what you're looking for :).

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
The Twist has a couple of scenes I believe, Lunars Chosen, House Party, Castle Gravenstein 3 (has kind of a mind control element to it, but no emasculation or humiliation), Timestamps: Lost Love (fantasy scene but still good), Wicked Choices, X-Over...
Hopefully some of these are what you're looking for :).
Lunar's Chosen is a great game for no emasculation or humiliation, it's all consensual. Great game all around imho. The others are good as well. Never heard of "The Twist" though.

Reactions: TheMile

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
Star Periphery, quite a new one and not that much content yet but looks promising and "A futadom/femdom retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion." says everything imho.

Maybe not, it doesn't fits ".. mostly focused on straight, maybe vanilla content, but in between .." - so sry but still a good futa game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMile

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
View attachment 2415192
any recommendations on non-emasculating or humiliating pegging?
As in just doing it because it's fun.
How to build a magnificent kingdom as two characters whit some pegging scenes that have variants if you are dating or married to them. Pretty much all the Femdom in that game is consensual or if the girl is being mean it's made clear at the end of the scene that they are role playing.

20220911153751_1.jpg