Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
There seems to be a pegging scene added to SuperPowered 2 between MC and Maggie (mom). Problem is I can only see it in the game files and can't get to it in the game cause it's a buggy mess still, at least I haven't found a way to get to it.
So just fyi for those interested if anybody wanna try and get it, not gonna put it on the list yet.

Reactions: Yukisyoma

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So I've played a few of these but is there a ranking you can put in the OP that are your personal top 5 or top 10? Just looking for some ones with a lot of content like Fetish Locator and Lunar's Chosen.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Yes, in Futa and Pegging, Fetish Locator and Lunars Chosen are the best, and this games come after :

- Family Affair
- Superpowered (just pegging scenes)
- Indecent Desires
- SHRIENK
- Shattered, most content, but The MC is a trap

The next top have not a lot content yet but they have a "good potential":

- Come Home
- A Failure to Launch
- Final Spell
- Your place
- The Tales Of the Unending Void

... And Exiles, if the dev wants to finish it one day

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Yes, in Futa and Pegging, Fetish Locator and Lunars Chosen are the best, and this games come after :

- Family Affair
- Indecent Desires
- SHRIENK

- Come Home
- A Failure to Launch
- Final Spell
- Your place

I played 4 out of 5 of the top ones. The MC in shattered looked kind of weird when I played it but I've heard there's been some tweaking so I may go back one day. I keep hearing about super powered but have never played it.

Don't think I've played any of the bottom five though so thanks for the suggestions. I have played exiles and remember it being good but it's abandoned.

Edit: Every one of the bottom five but come home aren't on the list.

Last edited:

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I played 4 out of 5 of the top ones. The MC in shattered looked kind of weird when I played it but I've heard there's been some tweaking so I may go back one day. I keep hearing about super powered but have never played it.

Don't think I've played any of the bottom five though so thanks for the suggestions. I have played exiles and remember it being good but it's abandoned.

Edit: Every one of the bottom five but come home aren't on the list.
Those bottom 4 games (except for Tales of the Unending Void) aren't on the list cause they are fully futa/femdom oriented and that's not exactly what I'm looking for on the list.
The Tales of the Unending Void I believe still doesn't have any futa/female on male anal scenes (maybe 1-2 blowjob scenes but that's it).

Also I would recommend the thread FUTA on MALE Collection list if you haven't already checked it out. It has more detailed descriptions of how much futa on male content there is in the game.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Indeed "Tales" doesn't have a scene yet, it's just announced, in the next update I hope
For Exiles the game is rated "abandoned" because the last update dates back more than a year but the developer is still active so it costs nothing to hope
Otherwise in the games with good potential I forgot "FutaDatingSimulator" and "Frozen Past" the 1st already has a scene the 2nd not yet

Reactions: pabo and TheMile

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017

- Family Affair
- Indecent Desires
- SHRIENK

- Come Home
- A Failure to Launch
- Final Spell
- Your place

I never managed to get the pegging scenes in SP so if you have a save with that route achieved it would be a good help

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I never managed to get the pegging scenes in SP so if you have a save with that route achieved it would be a good help
Here are my saves that I managed to keep from way before of the scenes, just put them in your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered folder.
8-6-LT1 - scene with the main villain towards the end of the game
8-7-LT1 - scene with the sister pegging crossdressed freddie (choose "make out with danni") (also this one throws an error, but it could be cause you need non-compressed version of the game i hope)
8-8-LT1 - scene where you sneak out to Sandra, but at the end choose "Walk home" for Maggie/mom
8-9-LT1 - scene with obsessive Samantha and Maggie/mom
8-10-LT1 - scene with Mrs. Larson and Maggie/mom

Hopefully the saves work for you.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Here are my saves that I managed to keep from way before of the scenes, just put them in your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered folder.
8-6-LT1 - scene with the main villain towards the end of the game
8-7-LT1 - scene with the sister pegging crossdressed freddie (choose "make out with danni") (also this one throws an error, but it could be cause you need non-compressed version of the game i hope)
8-8-LT1 - scene where you sneak out to Sandra, but at the end choose "Walk home" for Maggie/mom
8-9-LT1 - scene with obsessive Samantha and Maggie/mom
8-10-LT1 - scene with Mrs. Larson and Maggie/mom

Hopefully the saves work for you.
They seem to work save for the second one, thanks dude

Reactions: TheMile