Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Wouldn't a femdom focus be good for this list?
Yeah I get what you mean and I know that would make more sense, but I just made this list in my own preference really, cause I'm more into "games that have femdom in it" and not "femdom games". I did try to explain it in the OP post.
And also another lesser reason for this list is that I think that wholly femdom games are much more easier to find than a small scene in a large non-femdom focused game.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah I get what you mean and I know that would make more sense, but I just made this list in my own preference really, cause I'm more into "games that have femdom in it" and not "femdom games". I did try to explain it in the OP post.
And also another lesser reason for this list is that I think that wholly femdom games are much more easier to find than a small scene in a large non-femdom focused game.
I understand now, ty

Reactions: TheMile

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Which one? Is it in the gallery?
Rimming scene involves going down Skylar's path where you go shooting with her and her father. It's a long event where eventually Evelyn can rim you. It's listed as Skylar Shooting Range in the gallery.

I assume the fingering scene is in the sub/femdom path for Fiona. Didn't play that path so unsure of the gallery entry.

Reactions: JM24

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The scene is from the latest update, so towards the end of this december 2023 update I guess focus on girl Natsuko and you should come across it, at least that's what happened to me.
It was there in the last update. Very brief.

Reactions: TheMile