My current (female) cast

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
So im about to get serious about starting to render for the game and tossed the current female cast into a scene. The hair on 3 will be changed.
3rd from the left would ideally
That ponytail hair is a pain to deal with. Id like some suggestions. First is a male protagonist model .. 35-50ish. Would love one something like the father in Y3df Sabotage. Thats probably the most real 3d male ive ever seen. The daughter would be cool too just because i love that model. I have a Huge problem finding males who dont look like model stereotypes. Also a teen male who doesnt look like a douchebag or howdy doody. I also need an older preacher. say 40's to 60s .. havent worked on him yet. I really need a small volcanic island..

The plot will revolve around a guy in his 30-s to 50's.. (kept vague), a mother and her two daughters. He's an underpaid pilot working for a a (duh) evil corporation flying douchebag execs around in a small plane.. A disease is ravaging the world...it goes from there... Theres also a teenage boy cause mommy is suppressing some freaky shit. A preacher and his flock as well and a black dude who's NOT there to be bbc

I plan on asking for suggestions soon.. as in "for the love of god dont do this im sick of it".. im open to them now. There will be zero "young hero just out of college/young game creator who moves to his aunts/the city/blabla and discovers that every female on the planet turns into a whore when he says hi". There is a lot of plot (its already written in my head). NO grinding but ways to "earn".. small amounts of grind think big brother less grindy. There will not be 500 lines of dialogue you give zero shits about you ahve to click through because my ego demands you read my garbage.. Zero ntr. I could really use help on the models i asked about above and would love to hear the things you abvbsolutely hate to see in games.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I already like the hero - every male who is not 18yo virgin fucking every female in the house and on the planet is a good MC. Now, I see that you still have some teenage boy... Don't know what to think about that.

Apart from that 18yo virgin trope - that most people already hate - I wouldn't like multiple MC's. That's killing story immersion. If you're looking for a good MC model, I would advise you to check Our Fate MC. Or, why would you even need to show his face? Many good games are doing exactly that.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
You may want an asian and a darker skinned to try and cover the gamut of skin types and maybe different sizing of breasts/butts, to add some small/large chested and thin/thick.

If you haven't, try posting here to ask for help getting better in Daz.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/
I was looking at them last night and.. while i thought id done this.. i think youre right. i need to vary heights and body types a little more. Oh and those characters are pretty much build from scratch. Only one of them looks remotely like any daz character im aware of. a LOT of work went into them

Last edited:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I already like the hero - every male who is not 18yo virgin fucking every female in the house and on the planet is a good MC. Now, I see that you still have some teenage boy... Don't know what to think about that.

Apart from that 18yo virgin trope - that most people already hate - I wouldn't like multiple MC's. That's killing story immersion. If you're looking for a good MC model, I would advise you to check Our Fate MC. Or, why would you even need to show his face? Many good games are doing exactly that.
It isnt going to be a pure sex game. though honestly.. thats what i started off wanting to do. But this story has been building in my head for a year and i cant get it out. It started out something like lewd island + apocalypse and it's grown a lot. There wont exactly be multiple mc's. The main mc will be the medium age man and maybe switch a bit to the female. And there will indeed be people in the game who dont have sex. Ill take your suggestion though and try to think of ways to keep his face out.. that should improve immersion really.. as in a book.. you build the c haracter in your head instead of being shown

Reactions: vir_cotto

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Guessing this fell by the way side?
Nope.. just got better at daz. My models are a lot better. Ive changed it because i couldnt find the right island model unfortunatel. It will be a lot more like big brother. I still want to make the original game.. i have the entire story in my head and it's a lot deeper than sex.. kinda epic actually. But until i find the right island model that manageable in daz i cant do it. Ive finalised this games models and am building scenes and doing some renders as i type