Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
sorry i mean, how do i remove the menu so i can see the hidden items\characters hearts
I have tried to get to look like the image that you shown but I can reproduce it cause when you go to hearts or items menu then press close it should go back to the cheat menu then you see my avatar in same place then press that to close the cheat menu

Cgarzita

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, i´m habing an issue while doing barbara scene in which she is supposed to be at my home at 18:00, but she doesn´t appear :c. What i can do?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i aint working for me i put all files in the folder but it doesnt show in game
if you are using steam version it won't work
if you are using a stand alone version it should work

Make you put everything inside the game folder exactly what shows below

My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\images\cheats\backcheat.png
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\images\cheats\hacker_cyber_crime-512.png
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\images\cheats\hacker_cyber_crime-5123.png
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\fonts\Filmcryptic.ttf
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\fonts\Filmcrypob.ttf
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\cheatmod.rpy
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\cheatmod.rpyc
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\scenes.rpy
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\scenes.rpyc

this way is wrong
My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\mcr_cheatmod

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Need a little help i dont know how to fix this error?
Using the Mac version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's because you running the game in mac

I can't help you with mac
I never made it for mac but other members here said it works fine for mac you need to ask them
just make sure you put the fonts in the right spot

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Hello !
I've put the files in game folder, working, but I don't see the logo, I see instead "Exit D.S.Mod" and when I open it, and click on hearts, the main little window where View attachment 670980 I selected the hearts submenu, don't dissapear, and I don't see the characters.
Thank you for help !
were is the file ??????