Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

D

Deleted member 2165531

Thx for your help, i succeeded!
I'm going to university, i fucked the student in the dormitory and Dean after in his office. But the game is finish or is there still a lot to discover? no problem for the spoiler.

PS: I can't get my dick sucked by the nurse.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thx for your help, i succeeded!
I'm going to university, i fucked the student in the dormitory and Dean after in his office. But the game is finish or is there still a lot to discover? no problem for the spoiler.

PS: I can't get my dick sucked by the nurse.
yes there a lot more then that you mean in her office

for the nurse I think you finished her route then it's done it's not repreatable

D

Deleted member 2165531

yes there a lot more then that you mean in her office

for the nurse I think you finished her route then it's done it's not repreatable
Because, i see in gallery missing a picture of the nurse where she sucks me.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah I'm getting this too. Is the file corrupted?
Well I am still not getting that error when I'm unrar it

it's either you had a internet hiccup or that you need to update you program that unzips/unrar

try download this it has been repacked

Edrick1976

May 9, 2020
How do you access this cheat menu mod? I have tried hitting the P key and that does not seem to work I see their is a cheat in the menu and I have been told that is the game designer who put that their and not this cheat mod. So what am I doing wrong?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How do you access this cheat menu mod? I have tried hitting the P key and that does not seem to work I see their is a cheat in the menu and I have been told that is the game designer who put that their and not this cheat mod. So what am I doing wrong?

that old version look at my avatar there should be a image just like that beside the time

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
No avatar shows up.

never mind I found out what I was doing wrong lol.
let me guess you put the file in the wrong place the instruction states that it goes into the game folder the rpa file only

this is what show in the instruction spoiler next you download a mod from anyone else make sure you unzip/unrar it as well

games <--- to this folder only
lid < --- not this one
renpy <--- not this one
My_cute_roommate.exe

Edrick1976

May 9, 2020
let me guess you put the file in the wrong place the instruction states that it goes into the game folder the rpa file only

this is what show in the instruction spoiler next you download a mod from anyone else make sure you unzip/unrar it as well

games <--- to this folder only
lid < --- not this one
renpy <--- not this one
My_cute_roommate.exe

Yea I forgot to unzip the file before putting it in the games folder.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to use the mod?
How are you installing the mod?

if you installed it correctly then you should see my avatar right beside the clock

make sure you put the image folder inside the games folder
make sure you put all the rpyc into the game folder