Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
by using your cheat, there was a time (after roommates photography and camera shattering) the game prevented me to leave the house. map wasnt interacting. after 3-4 days of lockdown i edited the MAPLOCK from 1 to 0 and it functioned.
and the game sometimes removes the extra hearts :)
i have played just now from day one to day eight and i had no problem and my cheatmod doesn't touch the map just make sure you click on the pc guy to open and close the cheat menu

Reactions: namiv

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The "Skip Minigame" Cheat doesnt work in the Library.. no Option is available.. and I hate Minigames ^^

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The "Skip Minigame" Cheat doesnt work in the Library.. no Option is available.. and I hate Minigames ^^
That need to increase intellect ... so if you cheat intellect no need for that minigame
the same for work with salesgirl ... increase money , cheat money

yrondo

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 613790

Overview:
This will help some people to get through the game easier​

Updated: 4/10/2020
Game/Creator:My Cute Roommate / Astaros3D
Modder: Rayminator
Mod Version: 2.1
Game Version: 1.6.1 Final Extra Note: doesn't work on older versions
OS
: Windows
Language: English
Other Cheat: Summoners Legacy, Bright Past, My Cute Roommate, Take Over,TangledUp

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

WARNING:
By using any cheat mods or mods it can cause error in the game.
So use at your own risk by using cheats mods or mods.
Meaning that you might skip a scene by changing a variable.

Bug fix for the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3213987

View attachment 614674 View attachment 614675 View attachment 614676 View attachment 614678 View attachment 614679 View attachment 614680 View attachment 614681 View attachment 615828
i cant run the game..its show log error like that

D

Deleted member 2165531

The cheat don't work for me. I have the last version of game 1.6.12 and download the last version of cheat mod (10 april 2020), i added the mod "mcr_cheatmod.rpa" in the folder "My Cute Roommate", i run the game and nothing, don't works. I run on Windows 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The cheat don't work for me. I have the last version of game 1.6.12 and download the last version of cheat mod (10 april 2020), i added the mod "mcr_cheatmod.rpa" in the folder "My Cute Roommate", i run the game and nothing, don't works. I run on Windows 10.
this cheat is for window only not steam version.

steam version are different

this cheat is for version 1.6.1 not 1.6.12

D

Deleted member 2165531

I'll need your help, i made love with my roommate, the coach, Barbara, Emily, the director where work my roommate, Jenni (black woman), the nurse (at the beginning of the game), it's impossible for me to do the love with the seller except to lick her pussy, the director of the university, and Anna. I made love to her in her buttocks (anal sex Anna) but not in her pussy. I turn in circles and impossible to go further. He only stay 2 or 3 women to make love. 3 times i start a new game and it's the same. Is it compulsory to have at least 2-3 hearts for my roommate?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'll need your help, i made love with my roommate, the coach, Barbara, Emily, the director where work my roommate, Jenni (black woman), the nurse (at the beginning of the game), it's impossible for me to do the love with the seller except to lick her pussy, the director of the university, and Anna. I made love to her in her buttocks (anal sex Anna) but not in her pussy. I turn in circles and impossible to go further. He only stay 2 or 3 women to make love. 3 times i start a new game and it's the same. Is it compulsory to have at least 2-3 hearts for my roommate?
the last two girls should be anna and the sale clerk by the way Anal doesn't count if you have only two girls left then go see the doctor and get medical exam he will tell you if you see a pussy just stuff it then go to store clerk at 23:00 there should be a big penis click on it with anna go to the library touch her pussy

you must meant the dean anna's mother you must've skip it you will need to get that one done before you go see the doctor did you see her trap at the book selve?

D

Deleted member 2165531

the last two girls should be anna and the sale clerk by the way Anal doesn't count if you have only two girls left then go see the doctor and get medical exam he will tell you if you see a pussy just stuff it then go to store clerk at 23:00 there should be a big penis click on it with anna go to the library touch her pussy

you must meant the dean anna's mother you must've skip it you will need to get that one done before you go see the doctor did you see her trap at the book selve?
I know i must to fuck 5 girls (rest to fuck 5 girls) before, i go to the doctor for a medical visit. Then you tell me to go at 23:00 (11 pm) to the shop to fuck the saleswoman? Or go at 23:00 (11 pm) to see Anna?
I must first to fuck the mother from Anna before to fuck Anna?
What a trap of the book? Nope, not seen.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I know i must to fuck 5 girls (rest to fuck 5 girls) before, i go to the doctor for a medical visit. Then you tell me to go at 23:00 (11 pm) to the shop to fuck the saleswoman? Or go at 23:00 (11 pm) to see Anna?
I must first to fuck the mother from Anna before to fuck Anna?
What a trap of the book? Nope, not seen.
23:00 for the store clerk
anna at the library from 9am to closing of the library

If you can open the console by shift + o type in

$ dean_trap = 1

if you can't then create a file called consoleenable.rpy and put this in it put it into the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True

D

Deleted member 2165531

23:00 for the store clerk
anna at the library from 9am to closing of the library

If you can open the console by shift + o type in

$ dean_trap = 1

if you can't then create a file called consoleenable.rpy and put this in it put it into the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
Okay, i go to test and comeback after. Thx for it! I hope that it will help me?
Btw, weird, i can skip minigame for masturbate, training sports hall, fight but impossible to skip for study, i'm at level 15 and it's starting to get harder and harder. I know, i can use the cheats in the game but i'm afraid it will block the progress of the game or have a bug?

PS: How open the console? u say shift + o type in $ dean_trap = 1
but it's what o type and $ dean trap? sorry of my poor english.